ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like Dana Holgorsen is squeezing in a vacation

Why does he always look like a mess! Looks like he gets electric shock therapy 5 days per week. Not very professionally really.

Greg says he's a "big supporter..." ,
After he calls him "always a mess" looks like he's had "electric shock therapy" and "not professional". So disingenuous.

And, like this guy is a polished bastion of style:

The Narduzz

Hey I'm a big supporter of his but he just isn't very polished it seems.
Hey I'm a big supporter of his but he just isn't very polished it seems.

Greg says he's a "big supporter..." ,
After he calls him "always a mess" looks like he's had "electric shock therapy" and "not professional". So disingenuous.

And, like this guy is a polished bastion of style:

The Narduzz

Of course you've taken my post out of context pal. He looks like a mess most times I see him. Has absolutely nothing to do with coaching. So sweet swing-miss. You add zero value.

@Greg:
Yeah, right. "Not very professionally really."
So that's a jab at him professionally, as in coaching. These guys who come on here and take personal jabs are so predictable- they make the jabs, then deny its a jab.
And then, the go-to retort, that anyone who calls him out, adds no value to the board. Yet, the guy taking jabs does. Sure, buddy.

Of course you've taken my post out of context pal. He looks like a mess most times I see him. Has absolutely nothing to do with coaching. So sweet swing-miss. You add zero value.

Last edited:
@Greg:
So that's not a jab at him professionally, as in coaching. These guys who come on here and take personal jabs are so predictable- they make the jabs, then deny its a jab.
And then, the go-to retort, that anyone who calls him out, adds no value to the board. Yet, the guy taking jabs does. Sure, buddy.
He is a Pitt fan. Nothing new here.

Last edited:
@Greg:
So that's not a jab at him professionally, as in coaching. These guys who come on here and take personal jabs are so predictable- they make the jabs, then deny its a jab.

Hey moron you answered your own question. So yes it was an observation about him personally. Not professionally. Doubt his crazy hair appearance has anything to do with his coaching. Hoggy is the best coach WVU should expect to have. He's a fine head coach. Some of you clowns never stop. Geez!

Fail. Then when you're exposed you resort to name calling. Not impressed.
You said he was not professional. Your words.
Go back to Pitt.

Hey moron you answered your own question. So yes it was an observation about him personally. Not professionally. Doubt his crazy hair appearance has anything to do with his coaching. Hoggy is the best coach WVU should expect to have. He's a fine head coach. Some of you clowns never stop. Geez!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT