ADVERTISEMENT

LOL at People Who Discount Past Great WVU Wins....

Coalton1984

Senior
Gold Member
Apr 14, 2010
I preface this post with that only an idiot would believe that the Big Least was better than the Big 12. That simple fact does not take away the glory, the importance and the great memories of WVU's three BCS wins. Yes as members of the Big Least we beat the SEC champion, the B-12 Champion and the ACC champion. Those wins were glorious. I do not discount those wins because we were playing the lowly Big Least. Any true Mountaineer fan should be proud of those wins! Comments by posters stating things like "we are not playing UCONN, Cincy, Pitt, Rutgers...etc. any more cracks me up and I feel profoundly sorry for those individuals. Those posters who are saying this are discounting those wins to prop this currently struggling Mountaineer team. We are currently in year 7 of the Holgerson era and it should be better than this.

I think Chugs will surprise people on this board. I think he will be very solid. I hope we beat Oklahoma but if we don't I will not disrespect past Mountaineer glory to make myself feel better.

Sorry for the rant.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News