ADVERTISEMENT

lol... 6JAN Committee and Liz Cheney to Hold Hearing today on "Clear and Present Danger" of 74 Million Trump Voters

WVU82

Hall of Famer
May 29, 2001

j6-danger-hearing-today-.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 30CAT
Two never Trumpers that couldn't get re- elected and a bunch of Democrats showing partial clips and statements. What a shit show. You're not going to learn anything other than Trump is golfing, Biden got sworn in, and Stuart Rhodes, Proud Boys, and Antifa with help from the FBI destroyed some Government Property and assaulted some LE Officers and each other.

Reactions: ThePunish-EER
These leftists are absolutely pathetic, with this January 6th nonsense, considering how they reacted to the Summer riots. They couldn't give two $h!ts about January 6th other than trying to use it as a tool to demonize Trump and the American citizens who voted and would still vote for him. This so-called "committee" is made up of no one but America's haters and they are cowards in a corner. They won't even let Republicans cross examine. Could you imagine being in court and not being allowed to defend yourself? Marxists.

What's sad is, the bleaters in our country are falling for it or they don't care. They value their messiahs and their team more than they do America and our freedom. It's pathetic.

These leftists are absolutely pathetic, with this January 6th nonsense, considering how they reacted to the Summer riots. They couldn't give two $h!ts about January 6th other than trying to use it as a tool to demonize Trump and the American citizens who voted and would still vote for him. This so-called "committee" is made up of no one but America's haters and they are cowards in a corner. They won't even let Republicans cross examine. Could you imagine being in court and not being allowed to defend yourself? Marxists.

What's sad is, the bleaters in our country are falling for it or they don't care. They value their messiahs and their team more than they do America and our freedom. It's pathetic.

This isn’t going the way they hoped. Not even close.

Have you been watching?

Yes. Paul Harvey is rolling over in his grave. I have already posted stuff on Stuart Rhodes. So obviously I didn't support anyone destroying Government Property or Assaulting Security. However this is such a joke and one sided only the left will slurp it up.

Yes. Paul Harvey is rolling over in his grave. I have already posted stuff on Stuart Rhodes. So obviously I didn't support anyone destroying Government Property or Assaulting Security. However this is such a joke and one sided only the left will slurp it up.

I haven't watched any of it. It just turns my stomach to even think about what those idiots are doing.

@1776Stonewall

1h·
You got a love how these January 6 show trials are now routinely scheduled on the day that the inflation figures are released.

It’s their new way of burying the devastating economic news

Reactions: 30CAT and atlkvb
Citizens_United
·
51m

Instead of doing something about Biden's 8.2 percent inflation crisis,
Democrats in Congress are about to issue a subpoena for President Trump.

This is a taxpayer funded political stunt designed to impact the midterm election that's coming in 26 days.

This committee and everything in between the FBI Mar A Lago raid and that crazy eyed lunatic currently accusing Trump of sexual assault is only a distraction aimed at you, me and every other American in this country. It’s all to influence everyone not to vote Republican this November and not to vote for Trump in 2024. That is literally 100% truth. Don’t fall for it. Stay focused. Turn it off, ignore it, whatever you must do to stay focused on voting these crooks out of office.

I'd like for one of them to explain to us what those "mules" were doing stuffing all of those ballots into all of those drop boxes? For some reason or another no one is interested in even asking what that was all about?

Wonder why not?:rolleyes:

I'd like for one of them to explain to us what those "mules" were doing stuffing all of those ballots into all of those drop boxes? For some reason or another no one is interested in even asking what that was all about?

Wonder why not?:rolleyes:
It’s the same reason no judge would agree to hear the cases in any state contested. Refusing to hear it means they don’t have to rule on it. And everyone knows or assumes the magnitude of this. A case of this magnitude could and would likely tear the country apart. It’s more fear of the outcome than anything.

Reactions: phillya
It’s the same reason no judge would agree to hear the cases in any state contested. Refusing to hear it means they don’t have to rule on it. And everyone knows or assumes the magnitude of this. A case of this magnitude could and would likely tear the country apart. It’s more fear of the outcome than anything.
Well the Left keeps saying there's no "evidence" of widespread voter fraud...yet when it comes to this "evidence" not only do they refuse to investigate it, no one can adequately explain it if it's not illegal ballot trafficking.

Interesting conundrum for the Left over something that has "no evidence" huh?

Reactions: ThePunish-EER
@DrPaulGosar

2m·
The January 6th Committee voting to subpoena President Trump was an unacceptable redline until now.

When we take back the House, expect us to follow the new rules.

-----------------------------------------------------

yep, can't wait to see Clinton, soetoro and biden impeached...

@dc_draino
·
52s

2 observations from the J6 hearing today:

1. Very strange that there was a professional-grade documentary crew following and filming Pelosi and Schumer on Jan 6 in the secure location where they were hiding

2. Nancy didn’t seem all that panicked, almost as if she knew what would happen that day and wanted to let it drag out

Just remember who was ultimately in charge of Capitol police that day

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT