ADVERTISEMENT

lol... “Ghost of Kyiv” Turns Out to Be Fake Video Game Footage.... NWO propaganda is huuuuuuuuuuuuge right now...

92d7ded347ccdb5f.png

@josefbosch
6h·
Take a look at the sheer amount of propaganda coming out of the tiny three day war in the Ukraine—Ghost of Kiev, Snake Island Martyrs, fake photos of the Jewish comedian president on patrol, et al.—then tell me you’re fully confident that everything happened exactly the way they said it did in WWII.

Despite having eighty years to manufacture stories, despite the populous having no way to debunk the falsity in real-time, despite the obvious power ever-more-wild tales provide a certain tiny fraction of the population.

War propaganda isn’t new.

Twitter and Reddit didn’t invent it.

It’s ALWAYS been around… most people just never questioned it before.

@josefbosch
6h·
Take a look at the sheer amount of propaganda coming out of the tiny three day war in the Ukraine—Ghost of Kiev, Snake Island Martyrs, fake photos of the Jewish comedian president on patrol, et al.—then tell me you’re fully confident that everything happened exactly the way they said it did in WWII.

Despite having eighty years to manufacture stories, despite the populous having no way to debunk the falsity in real-time, despite the obvious power ever-more-wild tales provide a certain tiny fraction of the population.

War propaganda isn’t new.

Twitter and Reddit didn’t invent it.

It’s ALWAYS been around… most people just never questioned it before.

I dont know if any of those are real or not but I have assumed most of the "good" news coming from Ukraine is fake....there's a well trained and funded army led by a former Soviet KGB agent from a nation that appreciates war being waged against a nation that is literally led by a comedian - I know the outcome.

TheRISEofROD
20m·
Fake News images of "Brave" Zelensky are being widely shared amongst the establishment globalist leftard crowd of Democrats & Rinos.

US + NATO figures were posting a bunch of pictures of Zelensky out in kit bravely fighting off the Russian advance personally.

Problem is, the photos were from last April.

adbf48b340f44d76.jpg

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT