ADVERTISEMENT

LMAO!!! DC mayor delcaring state of emergency over flood of 9,000 migrants into city...

30CAT

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Williamstown, WV
They are blaming Arizona and Texas.

They fail to mention the millions of migrants Texas and Arizona must deal with over Pedo-Joe's open border policy.

9,000...and they are supposed to be a "sanctuary city" for illegals. Why is DC, NYC and Chicago complaining?

Fk all three. I say AZ and TX should start bussing some the California. It's hilarious watching these supposed "sanctuary cities" whine.

They fail to mention the millions of migrants Texas and Arizona must deal with over Pedo-Joe's open border policy.

9,000...and they are supposed to be a "sanctuary city" for illegals. Why is DC, NYC and Chicago complaining?

Fk all three. I say AZ and TX should start bussing some the California. It's hilarious watching these supposed "sanctuary cities" whine.
More people to kill for the residents living in those cities.

Reactions: 30CAT

Nothing beats shoving a libtards shit back in their mouths.

Typical Democrat blaming others for there mistake. Democrats vote for it & love it until they have to deal with it.
Democrats WTF?
Democrat run cities with high violence blame Republican run cities & states for it ...
Cant make this up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT