ADVERTISEMENT

Liberalism is a mental disorder

a05bfc846604d1ea.jpg

Liberals can raise their children however they want. My two daughters, both under their teenage years are efficient marksmen with one doing pre-parkour (American Ninja Warrior) and rock climbing, and the other in BJJ and ballet. They’re little lassies that will be able to kick some ass while wearing Lily Pulitzer.

I don’t disagree that’s it’s a mental illness of some sort. Much like being bi-polar or PTSD. Just another condition that the medical community doesn’t fully understand. However, they’re fully functional and not a danger to anyone.

I think and act like I have a 12 inch cock. Doesn’t make it so, but it makes me feel better to buy magnums and marginally satisfy the old lady. What’s it matter?
Gays dont bother me one little bit ,the only with the tranny that bothers me is tax payers have to pay for surgeries & it's a elective.

TheDailyLama
2h·
What I always say (yin) leftists are mental

their truth is not based on nature but on what they think

books and theories are their reality

that's why they are in constant battle with reality and nature

c67d8f98b71be905.jpg

Reactions: Brushy Bill
Liberalism is an evolutionary dead end.

They kill their babies, cut their dicks off, and eventually will sterilize themselves all together to save planet Earth.

California will turn into Vulgaria (Chitty Chitty Bang Bang reference) and they will send out their Childcatchers.

movies-chitty-chitty-bang-bang-1.jpg

Articlepictures3.png

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT