ADVERTISEMENT

Let's just remember one thing.....

Falstaff

All-American
Gold Member
May 30, 2001
Marshall simply means little to nothing in the scheme of things. Even the biggest green kool aid drinkers subjegate themselves to that reality.

MU grads are nothing more than another genration sucking off the taxpayer teet. Teachers being trained to take taxpayer money...with taxpayer money.

The lives of MU apologists have little meaning.
This is a fact.

Marshall simply means little to nothing in the scheme of things. Even the biggest green kool aid drinkers subjegate themselves to that reality.

MU grads are nothing more than another genration sucking off the taxpayer teet. Teachers being trained to take taxpayer money...with taxpayer money.

This is a fact.
little red headed stepchild is "green" with envy.....has always been and always will be......tout those JV championships all you want but the bottom line is 0-12.......34-11 in basketball.......same as it ever was.... same as it ever was

This is a fact.
While WVU continues to syphon state funds to that hole up north and simply mean little to nothing in the scheme of Big 12-2 things. I like where Marshall is, and that green kool-aid does taste good.

little red headed stepchild is "green" with envy.....has always been and always will be......tout those JV championships all you want but the bottom line is 0-12.......34-11 in basketball.......same as it ever was.... same as it ever was
Come to Herd Heaven and lace up the sneakers. Oh wait, you've been there and the outcomes have never been good. tHuggs won't play anybody with a pulse at their place during OOC games.

Reactions: Humptod
Au
Come to Herd Heaven and lace up the sneakers. Oh wait, you've been there and the outcomes have never been good. tHuggs won't play anybody with a pulse at their place during OOC games.
Auburn has no pulse...TCU has no pulse...Iowa State has no pulse?.....OOC don't matter when you play top 25 teams every week.........do you need me to define top 25 team for you?...since the last one marshla saw was WVU who whipped that ass

Reactions: old buzzard
Au

Auburn has no pulse...TCU has no pulse...Iowa State has no pulse?.....OOC don't matter when you play top 25 teams every week.........do you need me to define top 25 team for you?...since the last one marshla saw was WVU who whipped that ass
Those 3 that you mentioned were all played at the colonseum.

true.......wV plays many top 25 teams both home and away....marshla plays queens college and THE Glenville State University Pioneers.....surely even you can see the difference
Doubtful if he could understand the difference between our strength of schedule compared to that of Marshall. Last time I checked Sagarin had out SOS at 7, and Marshall's at 262.

Doubtful if he could understand the difference between our strength of schedule compared to that of Marshall. Last time I checked Sagarin had out SOS at 7, and Marshall's at 262.
I'd take MU + 20 @ Texas...shameful performance with so much on the line!

Shhhhh, that's our Cousin's dirty little secret!

Reactions: Humptod
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT