ADVERTISEMENT

Let me get this straight......

HerdChemist89

Sophomore
Jul 13, 2002
So, The Basketball School Up There In WV ( aka WVU , and no you are not a football school, sorry ) loses two (2) of their early season softies in Men's BB....amirite ?

So the Buffalo Bulls of the MAC broke a blue hoof off in the mountaineer's ass; which was followed up by a facial sliming from the WKU Hilltopper Thing(y).....again, amirite ?

Just trying to sort this stuff out... you guys are supposed to be good ?

?
:pimp:

Reactions: Marine03

Lets not forget, its still November for Football...

They will have The Oklahomas to deal with. They lose either ( or both ) of these and they fall outta the New Years Consolation Bowl and end up on the street during a mid-week afternoon game like everybody else.

Those Ears... they ain't all they puff themselves up to be....

( Buffalo ?!? lolololololol !!!! )

Yeup.

I mean... like... WKU's mascot resembles a steaming pile of sh!t.

So the school whose mascot is a shit-pile beat WVU in Mens BB......amirite ?

But but but Huggy is elite. Lmbo
This could be an off year .500 team. Got to cut down the turn overs and hit the boards. Real shame Culver slid into the dog house. Knew we would miss Dax & JC, just did not know it would be so much that we’d lose to WKU.

Could be an upside though. Might be easier to get a ticket for a conference game if I can get away from work. Good year or not, they are still my team.

So, The Basketball School Up There In WV ( aka WVU , and no you are not a football school, sorry ) loses two (2) of their early season softies in Men's BB....amirite ?

So the Buffalo Bulls of the MAC broke a blue hoof off in the mountaineer's ass; which was followed up by a facial sliming from the WKU Hilltopper Thing(y).....again, amirite ?

?
Once again, having to live through other teams. Poor herd fans

I mean... like... WKU's mascot resembles a steaming pile of sh!t.

So the school whose mascot is a shit-pile beat WVU in Mens BB......amirite ?

Is this the same pile that has came in and dominated your little gathering of schools since joining? They have won over 20 conference titles in all sports compared to the thunderous pile of s 4 or 5 in the last 4 years.

Surprised that there is not a hill topper fan here jogging up and down the boulevard.

Let's just tap the brakes on the thread hijack in progress...Buffalo and Western Kentucky have played exactly one power conference school, other than WVU. Here is your final score:

Washington 73, Western Kentucky 55

Yeup (to quote the great Chemist)

Herd fans might be right the basketball team sucks. But they have no smack game.

Shit fans...take more joy out of a WVU loss than a Turd win.

They have made the tournament once in 30 years and now think they can talk shit.

No one has ever given a shit about Turd basketball and no one ever will.

Of course if this is the best troll moo has....they suck at that too.

Last edited:

?

Lives for WVU losses. Thanks for the support and TV ratings.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT