ADVERTISEMENT

Leddie will probably skip bowl.

can't blame him. CBS Sportsline predicts WVU vs Purdue in the Guaranteed Rate Bowl.

LEDDIE IS AWESOME BUT HIS BEST ASSET AT WVU WON'T WORK IN THE NFL. LEDDIE'S YARDS AFTER CONTACT ARE OFF THE CHART. BUT HIS SIZE WON'T LET HIM SCRUG OFF THE FIRST TACKLER WITH THE MEN IN FOOTBALL. THANK GOODNESS WVU HAD LEDDIE THIS SEASON OR WE WOULD NOT BE IN A BOWL.

Reactions: locustwv
LEDDIE IS AWESOME BUT HIS BEST ASSET AT WVU WON'T WORK IN THE NFL. LEDDIE'S YARDS AFTER CONTACT ARE OFF THE CHART. BUT HIS SIZE WON'T LET HIM SCRUG OFF THE FIRST TACKLER WITH THE MEN IN FOOTBALL. THANK GOODNESS WVU HAD LEDDIE THIS SEASON OR WE WOULD NOT BE IN A BOWL.
I actually agree with you.. he won’t make it in the NFL. To slow, not shifty enough.

Reactions: LetsGoBrandon
IF we play Purdue, it will be an interesting matchup. Purdue has almost no running game, averaging 83 yards per game. Good passing attack, though.
I’d love to get penn state but Purdue would be cool too.

Purdue has a GREAT passing offense, but little else. The Boilers' QB and #1 receiver are legit.

True. NFL game inside is much different.
Mathis will be a good replacement.

Thank you, Leddie Brown! You were the best player on the team this year. I am with you, whatever you decide to do. Once a Mountaineer, always a Mountaineer!

Since coaches can come and go as they please with no limitations on coaching time somewhere else, only makes sense that players are afforded the same opportunity.

Doesn't change their contribution to WVU athletics or their having been part of the team.

Playing in one meaningless minor bowl may not be worth the risk if it will cost you your ability to be successful in life long term.

Since coaches can come and go as they please with no limitations on coaching time somewhere else, only makes sense that players are afforded the same opportunity.

Doesn't change their contribution to WVU athletics or their having been part of the team.

Playing in one meaningless minor bowl may not be worth the risk if it will cost you your ability to be successful in life long term.
Surprised your dumbass isn’t blaming someone. Or is it too soon for that cuck

can't blame him. CBS Sportsline predicts WVU vs Purdue in the Guaranteed Rate Bowl.
Totally disagree.
He got where he is (statistically, etc.( because of others on his team doing their jobs and allow ng him to have success. A one man team he is NOT. Therefore, he owes his teammates, c coaching staff, fans, and administration a degree of loyalty by totally fulfilling his 'scholarship contract' and NOT refuse to play in this game. Bowls are (or have been) to many somewhat of a reward for their play. For the self declared prima donnas who are unwilling to remain part of the 'team' it is , TO ME, a slap in the face for the loyal teammates and supportive fans. I think this 'trend' is disgraceful.

Totally disagree.
He got where he is (statistically, etc.( because of others on his team doing their jobs and allow ng him to have success. A one man team he is NOT. Therefore, he owes his teammates, c coaching staff, fans, and administration a degree of loyalty by totally fulfilling his 'scholarship contract' and NOT refuse to play in this game. Bowls are (or have been) to many somewhat of a reward for their play. For the self declared prima donnas who are unwilling to remain part of the 'team' it is , TO ME, a slap in the face for the loyal teammates and supportive fans. I think this 'trend' is disgraceful.
We have a produced a couple of successive generations that have no scruples, no ethics, no sense of civics of social decorum in these matters. Certainly none that hold the belief that their word has any meaning or their choices have consequences.

Reactions: Rootmaster
We have a produced a couple of successive generations that have no scruples, no ethics, no sense of civics of social decorum in these matters. Certainly none that hold the belief that their word has any meaning or their choices have consequences.

INCLUDING THE COACHES WHO ARE DESERTING THEIR TEAMS ALL OVER AMERICA AS I TYPE THIS.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT