ADVERTISEMENT

Leddie Brown quotes me in his farewell post

Cuyahoga Falls Eers

All-American
May 29, 2001
I notice he misquoted me in his signoff: Baddest Man in Morgantown."

Actually what I posted was "Bad, Bad Leddie Brown, tougher than a junkyard dog." Close enough, I guess.

Not often a projected 5th to 7th round pick skips a bowl game to avoid injury.

Actually what I posted was "Bad, Bad Leddie Brown, tougher than a junkyard dog." Close enough, I guess.

You reach...and reach...and reach and always come out as a jackass. CFE. Pretender.

WVUs Bowl Game is worthless for any player that’s draft worthy. This Bowl is proof just how bad WVU played this year. Disappointing, worthless Bowl game for a disappointing, worthless WVU football season.

Reactions: KingCoal

Does he really believe that his chances for success in the NFL hinges on a few additional days of "preparation"? He had had years of preparation that is a readily accessible record. Another few days? Bull Feces!
Please do NOT insult or bore me with the "What IF's"Sure there is always a chance that some freak occurrence might have a dastardly affect on his future, so invest in a short term insurance policy or hide in a cave away from the potential of falling objects, automobiles, any other form of high speed transportation, being careful as to what and how much of various foods to consume, etc. I rapidly lose respect for folks who ignore commitments made that are a major contributor to that for which he strives. You did not get the chance you seek simply by yourself! Respect all those others who assisted you along the way and show that appreciation by not abandoning them at this juncture.
Be a real man and not aa self centered wimp making inane excuses for a bad decision.

Reactions: Rootmaster

Bad, Bad Leddie Brown toughter than a day-old kitten - runs out on his teammates.

WVUs Bowl Game is worthless for any player that’s draft worthy. This Bowl is proof just how bad WVU played this year. Disappointing, worthless Bowl game for a disappointing, worthless WVU football season.

Your shitbag program wins a super weak joke conference.. the only thing youve done in 40 yrs and you troll. Not only are you an ignorant fk, your whore wife loves to deepthroat random rods through a gloryhole.

Your shitbag program wins a super weak joke conference.. the only thing youve done in 40 yrs and you troll. Not only are you an ignorant fk, your whore wife loves to deepthroat random rods through a gloryhole.

Obviously you are a typical insecure hillbilly 😂. If you aren’t going to Bowl game GFY. You’re a horrible fanboy if you don’t go.

Even your quarterback doesnt want to get shot in Atlanta in that worthless bowl game against the Big 10's third best team...

LMAO!

And thanks for ALWAYS thinking about me...its adorable!

Reactions: WVUALLEN
Root let me have some fun. I’m just chop busting. Nothing serious.

For instance....

Hey @WVUFanForever I noticed @KingCoal ’s tOSU, @MichiganHerd ’s Michigan and my Pitt Panthers are all in playoffs or NY6 Bowls.

Thoughts...
Yes rootie...don't take away bitchgregor's little boy fun trolling us on a message board....I mean he sucks at it....but thats all the poor bitch has....there aren't tennis courts and swimming pools at his trailer park ya know.

poor guy has to steal a pink golf ball from the local putt-putt...digs a hole in his back yard and calls himself a golfer after all.

and by making these two posts....bitchgregor thinks he has me on his strings....LMAO...

And nobody cares about what you think.

Hey what’s up Butler-rear? Apparently, you do? 😂. You going to Bowl game? I‘d bet $5,000 I’ve been to more WVU games over the last 5 years than you have. WVU homers are all talk no action!!!!

Come on Greg...don't do the arrogance dance because Pitt has a one year revival in an otherwise moribund used-to-be program.
I had a brother who went to Pitt. He told me this isn't Your daddy's Clemson or FSU in their heyday Acc champ. He said it was more like your last man standing and Pitt happened to be that team.

What’s sad for Pitt is that “pathetic WV” team still averaged a better home attendance than the Penn St lite team to our north. Smh. They’re fans are pitiful, even when they’re a decent team.

I had a brother who went to Pitt. He told me this isn't Your daddy's Clemson or FSU in their heyday Acc champ. He said it was more like your last man standing and Pitt happened to be that team.

You are full of shit. A true Pitt guy would never say that. Could you imagine, somehow someway, WVU won a Conference Championship and a WVU guy saying what you claim. You hillbillies are hilarious.

Even your quarterback doesnt want to get shot in Atlanta in that worthless bowl game against the Big 10's third best team...

LMAO!

You are full of shit. A true Pitt guy would never say that. Could you imagine, somehow someway, WVU won a Conference Championship and a WVU guy saying what you claim. You hillbillies are hilarious.
The only one full of it is yourself. My brother lives in reality, you are quite delusional. Remember the 2005 fiesta bowl the last time Pitt backed into a championship? We both were at the game that night. Maybe we ran into each other. How many Pitt fans were there maybe five? Greg when most turn on the television to watch a Pitt game the True Pitt fan is the seat. The seats are the only ones that show up. I guess you can say Kenny Pickett is a true Pitt guy. He will be a no show for the game. I hope you haven't purchased your tickets yet. They are currently going for 16$ on the secondary markets. This is by far the cheapest Ticket of any of the new years six games. I think we know what fan base is responsible for the lack of demand on that ticket. I am sure in a week or so the tickets will be cheaper than a roll of toilet paper. If Wvu won a conference championship playing your schedule the 1st thing you would point out is how weak the schedule was. Have fun at the game Greg and wave to us on tv. You shouldn't be that hard to spot. I'm sure you will be one of the only Pitt fans in attendance.

He was referring to Rich

The only one full of it is yourself. My brother lives in reality, you are quite delusional. Remember the 2005 fiesta bowl the last time Pitt backed into a championship? We both were at the game that night. Maybe we ran into each other. How many Pitt fans were there maybe five? Greg when most turn on the television to watch a Pitt game the True Pitt fan is the seat. The seats are the only ones that show up. I guess you can say Kenny Pickett is a true Pitt guy. He will be a no show for the game. I hope you haven't purchased your tickets yet. They are currently going for 16$ on the secondary markets. This is by far the cheapest Ticket of any of the new years six games. I think we know what fan base is responsible for the lack of demand on that ticket. I am sure in a week or so the tickets will be cheaper than a roll of toilet paper. If Wvu won a conference championship playing your schedule the 1st thing you would point out is how weak the schedule was. Have fun at the game Greg and wave to us on tv. You shouldn't be that hard to spot. I'm sure you will be one of the only Pitt fans in attendance.

How am I delusional? Tell me fool? Prove it punk hillbilly. 2005.... If you weren’t such a dipshit you’d realize how ridiculously insecure and stupid you are. Complete irrelevant jibberish dude. Actually pathetic. Point of fact...Pitt fanbase showed up in Charlotte past all ACC expectation. And, the Pitt Peach Bowl allotment is sold out. With that said...Who gives a shit. Lets see how many WVU fans show up to their Bowl game. Are you going? Of corse you aren’t. 😂. WVU hasn’t won a Big12 Conference Title so it‘s not worth my time talking about it. This fan base is by far the dumbest most ignorant fan base in America.

How am I delusional? Tell me fool? Prove it punk hillbilly. 2005.... If you weren’t such a dipshit you’d realize how ridiculously insecure and stupid you are. Complete irrelevant jibberish dude. Actually pathetic. Point of fact...Pitt fanbase showed up in Charlotte past all ACC expectation. And, the Pitt Peach Bowl allotment is sold out. With that said...Who gives a shit. Lets see how many WVU fans show up to their Bowl game. Are you going? Of corse you aren’t. 😂. WVU hasn’t won a Big12 Conference Title so it‘s not worth my time talking about it. This fan base is by far the dumbest most ignorant fan base in America.
Ohhhhh he’s a mean girl.
I bet he wears heels

Reactions: OlegeezEER
Hey Greg I am going to the wvu bowl game I live 30 miles from the venue fool. You're right wvu hasn't won a big 12 title but the Acc without Clemson and Fsu at their best is nothing but a glorified G5 conference. You couldn't even beat Western Michigan and a has been Miami team that just fired their coach. Every other power five champ would have negotiated Miami and Western Michigan. I am glad to hear you sold out your allotment. Some of those fools that actually Bought tickets are probably having problems on the resale to the spartan fans. I hope you weren't stupid enough to purchase a ticket. You could have gotten it much cheaper on the secondary market. I know we may be in inflationary times but toilet paper is still pretty cheap.

Advice lay off the wild Turkey its distorting your thought process

Reactions: SeronimusPratt
Hey Greg even Oklahoma State the team that finished 2nd in the Big 12 got a Better Bowl game then Pitt. I guess that's what happens when you lose to Western Michigan.

Btw I will be at that game as well

Hey Greg even Oklahoma State the team that finished 2nd in the Big 12 got a Better Bowl game then Pitt. I guess that's what happens when you lose to Western Michigan.

Btw I will be at that game as well

If you weren’t so stupid you’d realize how stupid your post is. No way you’ll be at the Bowl. You and I know you’re a lying piece of shit 😉

Hey Greg I am going to the wvu bowl game I live 30 miles from the venue fool. You're right wvu hasn't won a big 12 title but the Acc without Clemson and Fsu at their best is nothing but a glorified G5 conference. You couldn't even beat Western Michigan and a has been Miami team that just fired their coach. Every other power five champ would have negotiated Miami and Western Michigan. I am glad to hear you sold out your allotment. Some of those fools that actually Bought tickets are probably having problems on the resale to the spartan fans. I hope you weren't stupid enough to purchase a ticket. You could have gotten it much cheaper on the secondary market. I know we may be in inflationary times but toilet paper is still pretty cheap.

Advice lay off the wild Turkey its distorting your thought process

You can repeat yourself 50 times. ACC champs and that will never change. Enjoy watching Pitt play in a NY6 game 😂. We both know you’ll being watching Pitt praying to God our back up QB and back up CB are really bad. Will be tough replacing to key draft picks. I’ll be in Club Seats around the 50. Hopefully I’ll get to go on field again with family after a big win. You should see the pics I have from Charlotte. Anyway enjoy watching Pitt in Peach Bowl.

People seem to think your an ass gregor....

What's funny is you ACTUALLY think people are going to tune in to watch the Big 10's third best team vs. a team that lost to a MAC school...

LMAO.

People seem to think your an ass gregor....

What's funny is you ACTUALLY think people are going to tune in to watch the Big 10's third best team vs. a team that lost to a MAC school...

LMAO.
YOUR Boone County Education is on full display. YOU'RE an imbecile.

• Haha
Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Doing the grammar thing again stalker....

Thanks for responding to YET another message I posted that had nothing to do with you.

For the quality posters here...any suggestions on how to get rid of this freak? He follows me around and responds to any and everything I post...as he proved yet again.

Thanks in advance!

YOUR Boone County Education is on full display. YOU'RE an imbecile.
BTW...speaking of education.

Do you remember a while ago you posted that picture of that ohio state diploma you made on photoshop trying to convince us you actually graduated from there....LMAO.

You should post that again for us to laugh at....have your photoshop skills improved since then?

Maybe you could make a new one.

BTW...speaking of education.

Do you remember a while ago you posted that picture of that ohio state diploma you made on photoshop trying to convince us you actually graduated from there....LMAO.

You should post that again for us to laugh at....have your photoshop skills improved since then?

Maybe you could make a new one.
Yep, YOUR meltdown is in full effect, as you cuss uncontrollably in the Woodshed, and trump up lies on this board. I'm in full control of your emotions, little lady, so proceed with your serial posts, begging for my attention until I respond. LOL

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT