ADVERTISEMENT

"Leave one wolf alive and the sheep are never safe" SPOILERS

JLW71073

All-Conference
Aug 7, 2003
Dayum some people are gonna die.

I also like the last line of the show. "Shall we begin".

I think Jamie Lannister knows his sister is bat crap crazy. I wonder if she'll kill him off?

Jamie has a history of killing the royal craziness willing to burn everyone.

Plus there is that prophecy that had 3 parts and the last unfullfilled part is that her younger brother kills her.

Don't forget that Cersie had her future predicted, and part of that prediction would be her "younger" brother choking the life out of her. Technically Jamie is her younger brother. She thinks it means Tyrion, but I think it means Jamie.

Jamie has a history of killing the royal craziness willing to burn everyone.

Plus there is that prophecy that had 3 parts and the last unfullfilled part is that her younger brother kills her.
Yeah, ya'll are probably right here. Maybe she tries to kill him and fails. I found it interesting when he asked her if he had reason to fear and she never answered.

I think the relationship between Sansa and Jon is going to get interesting too.

Yeah, ya'll are probably right here. Maybe she tries to kill him and fails. I found it interesting when he asked her if he had reason to fear and she never answered.

I think the relationship between Sansa and Jon is going to get interesting too.
Especially when Brandon tells everyone he is a Targyrian and not a Stark.

Especially when Brandon tells everyone he is a Targyrian and not a Stark.
Who the f*ck is Brandon? Oh nevermind. I get it it now. That crippled Stark. Isn't Jon Snow both?

Who the f*ck is Brandon? Oh nevermind. I get it it now. That crippled Stark. Isn't Jon Snow both?
I think he is based on Brandon's vision at the end of season 6. Which, I think means he's really the rightful King?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT