ADVERTISEMENT

Leaked ‘Top Secret’ US/NATO Warplan destroys the Ukrainian ‘triumphalist narrative’ : 71,000 Ukraine troops dead versus 16,000 Russian…

Yes he should be held accountable. Yes technology has changed. However THEY have know it about for awhile. Them trying to pretend they didn't is laughable. Because Technology has definitely changed. If in the not so distant future they use this as example to go after more than classified information. Then what I just said will make more sense.

3dab0f1236343bc9.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: TarHeelEer

Tucker Carlson: The Biden Administration Has Lied About The War In Ukraine

"But Lloyd Austin has not been arrested for committing that crime. Instead, the only man who has been taken into custody or likely ever will be, is a 21 year old Massachusetts air national guardsmen who leaked the slides that show Lloyd Austin was lying. He revealed the crimes, therefore he's the criminal. That's how Washington works. Telling the truth is the only real sin."

I think both should be held accountable and that's the problem. Seriously for those that needed this young man to leak information on Ukraine to know the Administration was lying to you. Shame on you for not reading the board the past few years. Several of us pointed it out because we understand warfare. Nothing they say passes common sense.

Kirby is not an honest man. Read between the lines.

President Biden has said nothing leaked was "of great consequence," but White House national security spokesman John Kirby warned Wednesday, "we don't know what else this individual or individuals might have and might still release."

Listen to what he is saying. For media types who want the truth. You have to prove that Biden authorized Special Operators to pull triggers in a role other than in self defense. I can't and won't go near that out of respect of anyone in harms way. I'm just saying that would be a story. The Pentagon has already admitted some are there.

Listen to what he is saying. For media types who want the truth. You have to prove that Biden authorized Special Operators to pull triggers in a role other than in self defense. I can't and won't go near that out of respect of anyone in harms way. I'm just saying that would be a story. The Pentagon has already admitted some are there.

We're running the whole war. Duh...

We're running the whole war. Duh...

Through Proxy. You don't have to be rooting for Putin to understand we are as much to blame for allowing it to get to this point. You also don't have to be rooting for Putin to understand they are lying to you about how it's going. Most importantly you don't have to be rooting for Putin to question the sanity of it after coming off of a twenty year war and knowing we are not prepared at home to deal with it when it escalates drawing others into a global conflict.

If people are so damn concerned how about it start demanding Europe get off their asses and learn to defend themselves. Twice wasn't enough?

Last edited:
Reactions: roadtrasheer
Through Proxy. You don't have to be rooting for Putin to understand we are as much to blame for allowing it to get to this point. You also don't have to be rooting for Putin to understand they are lying to you about how it's going. Most importantly you don't have to be rooting for Putin to question the sanity of it after coming off of a twenty year war and knowing we are not prepared at home to deal with it if it when it escalates drawing others into a global conflict.

If people are so damn concerned how about it start demanding Europe get off their asses and learn to defend themselves. Twice wasn't enough?

After Macron's stunt, a real president would tell the EU we're done in Ukraine, you can figure it out, we have to worry about Taiwan.

But instead, we'll double down on the stupid, put ourselves in a Kobayashi Maru, and pass it on to whoever replaces Biden... and fail.

After Macron's stunt, a real president would tell the EU we're done in Ukraine, you can figure it out, we have to worry about Taiwan.

But instead, we'll double down on the stupid, put ourselves in a Kobayashi Maru, and pass it on to whoever replaces Biden... and fail.

I don't want to fight the CCP over Taiwan. I want to destroy their Government Leaders because they own many of ours and they want to destroy our country.

For those that want the war to end in Ukraine. I have good news and bad news.

When it does. They plan on sending your tax dollars there to rebuild it. All while your infrastructure continues to crumble. So Xi will probably support Russia enough quietly to ensure you are writing a big check. Eventually he probably brokers a peace deal. After Russia and you have paid enough.

Lol... I remember someone else telling you all this. Seriously we are not ready. Need to clean our own house first. Start with decoupling.

Dear CNN,

Thanks for giving a description in your headline of the majority of men and women who have fought for your country. You really nailed that. Bravo. We also know he scored well on his ASVB because of MOS. So he had some intelligence. Probably why he was assigned to an Intelligence Unit to work on Intelligence Equipment.

I can't in good conscience support what he did. I'm just curious if you all plan on covering any of the information that contradicts everything the Administration has been telling the American people.

Respectfully Submitted,

Not a Journalist

Man arrested in connection with intel leak was a loner who was fascinated by war and weapons, former classmates say​

Real Journalist would be pushing to find out what he actually leaked compared to what's out there. Does all of it belong to his actions?

young national guardsman was charged Friday with orchestrating the most damaging leak of US classified documents for a decade, as the government signaled it intends to make an example of the 21-year-old.

Friends of Teixeira described him to the Washington Post as a devout Catholic and libertarian who is interested in guns.

The interesting part of this is that the leak is all the coverage but nobody is pointing out that the leak proves our government has been lying to us for a year now.

They are going to put him in a room and throw away the room. He's not get the Bradley Manning or Bowe Bergdahl treatment.

I'm sure he will because he did the ultimate no no...he exposed Biden lies.

He broke the law and put people's lives in danger. However not being a Democrat or Transgender it's really going to hurt his defense in court and sentencing. Glad I don't hang out on Discord or 4chan. Seems I remember someone warning about those honey pots. Guarantee someone planted the seed in his head to do it.

He broke the law and put people's lives in danger. However not being a Democrat or Transgender it's really going to hurt his defense in court and sentencing. Glad I don't hang out on Discord or 4chan. Seems I remember someone warning about those honey pots. Guarantee someone planted the seed in his head to do it.
Discord is groomer home.

4chan is conspiracy central

Discord is groomer home.

4chan is conspiracy central

Well there's a lot of bad actors on the internet. But I support the 1st Amendment like I do the 2nd Amendment.

You go on other message boards and read them. The guys that are posting several articles about Veteran suicides without a hotline for help. They are not concerned about Veterans. They are planting a seed hoping some Veteran they don't like kills himself. Sick people out there.

The CCP, Activist, The Government, and tech companies all have access to the data on your phone. Sure you can use technology to protect yourself. But if you want to see who is trying to target you. Leave the door open. They will identify themselves if you give them the bait.

I'm not going to defend this young man's actions. He screwed up. Bad. I guarantee though someone planted the idea even if he doesn't realize it. He will not get equal justice either compared to others. The fact the media isn't questioning the Administration on the information and contradictions is pathetic. He won't be the only one now. They now will scrolling through those sites. Will they draw the line between actual classified papers or attempt to be thought police?

Was she defending him or pointing out the Administration has been lying to everyone and they will make an example out of him when they have allowed others to get by with it?

Hopefully that was the point. Because he’s in trouble.

Not going to help morale, recruiting, and retention.

This clip is one of the more infuriating parts of this. Navy Nurse Practitioner Nichole Benson seems to be saying that parents not being accepting of the trans agenda is the reason for suicides. This is the emotional manipulation used to get parents on board with transitions. She then admits that the
@USNavy
circumvents parental rights. This is beyond unacceptable. We demand answers and a policy change ASAP from the Navy. The government is actively engaged in grooming the children of our service members into Marxist ideologies.

Where you get all your “info”.

Now that they arrested him what do you think about some of the revelations about Ukraine? Seems Biden could have gotten more support if he had been honest about what was really going on? Why do you think they continue to lie about what was going on? Since Taxpayers are paying the bills why do you think they don't get more detailed briefings. They don't have to give away everything but you all got a lot more information during Iraq and Afghanistan. Don't you feel you all deserve that?

Listen to this. What he missed. Spy Trade craft. How 5 eyes works. They are not this incompetent. Fall for that nonsense if you want. Someone marked this young man. Planted a seed and gave him a push. That's not an excuse for him. It's just how it's done. Kind of like the really hot women way out of your league wanting to talk about your job because she's interested in you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT