ADVERTISEMENT

Law firm head bought Gorsuch-owned property

Seriously it's every week now. This now goes way beyond accepting people for who they are or equal rights. I don't even agree with all the Supreme Court Justices decisions. But it's obvious why some are being attacked by the radical left.

There's a queer on my beer. Inspector Clouseau.

Not mine I don't drink fake beer. On a serious note if you support the gay community before you have to understand taking this route isn't going to help. This is only going piss people off which is the plan. So they can weaponize it. Then call everyone names and try shame them. Call you radical. Gather sympathy. Vote for us.

Last edited:
Reactions: Airport
Seriously it's every week now. This now goes way beyond accepting people for who they are or equal rights. I don't even agree with all the Supreme Court Justices decisions. But it's obvious why some are being attacked by the radical left.

Once spoke to a lesbian who explained she claimed to be lesbian because she thought about women all day/every day. woke up thinking about women every day and dreamed about women every night. I now claim to be lesbian also...

Reactions: roadtrasheer
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT