ADVERTISEMENT

Last 5 years, Dana 4-11 in our last 3 games

In all seriousness I can not understand how anyone can defend him or our program at this point. I will give it to him that he has put a lot of guys in the NFL. I have seen players say how much they like playing for him. But at what point do you take stock of the program and ask if it is moving in the right direction and argue that it is? Wins against lousy teams shouldn’t get a contract extension.

With WVU sports meaning so much to the state (those are Huggs words not mine), then if I am Lyons I assemble a trusted few and start vetting a short list of coaches and if I find somebody that I believe gives me an opportunity to compete for the Big 12 Championship and get the program back in the playoff conversation I make the move. Come he’ll or high water.

Grier and Sills coming back assured you of nothing and if you believe that it does than you are wearing your heart on your sleeve.

WVU has the resources (money, conference affiliation, facilities, etc.) to do better than this clown. From whay I've seen, mediocrity is the ceiling with this staff. If you're happy winning 7-9 games and playing in a 2nd or 3rd tier bowl every year, then by all means, continue backing Holgs. If you want better, it's time to do something about it by withholding financial support. It's the only leverage the common fan has, and the only thing the AD and administration will listen to.

4-11. That's not exactly ending strong.

Gone is the antiquated system whereby Popsicles were made and distributed to retailers by 100 different dairies around the country, a procedure that left the company with little say over product quality. Fruitier Flavors

Popsicle is still playing catch-up in the frozen fruit and juice bar segment. Several years after turning frozen fruits into one of the fastest-growing. Popsicle will test-market its own version, called Fruitsicle, and is expected to offer the brand nationally next year.

The future may rest on ability to rejuvenate its familiar brand names. A new transfer brings back the nostalgia that they evoke among adults to a new generation by showing a father bringing his young son to the store where he always bought a Popsicle.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT