ADVERTISEMENT

Lamar Jackson ! " We ain't no stinkin 'UK or Texas A & M,

You have to give Louisville some credit here. They're a P5 program that's not afraid to travel to Huntington to take on a G5 powerhouse. Not to mention, they've had no success against the Herd for what? 3 decades or so?

You don't hear their fans moaning and groaning over a football game. No excuses there. Nice to see teams sack up and play the game without having to invent reasons why not to play.

You have to give Louisville some credit here. They're a P5 program that's not afraid to travel to Huntington to take on a G5 powerhouse. Not to mention, they've had no success against the Herd for what? 3 decades or so?

You don't hear their fans moaning and groaning over a football game. No excuses there. Nice to see teams sack up and play the game without having to invent reasons why not to play.
I totally agree, I give the Cards credit for wanting to play a competitive non-conference slate. They haven't beaten us in over 30 years but at least they're not chickenshit! I tell you, Jackson is an explosive player so we'll have our hands full!

Reactions: 30CAT
Not to mention, they've had no success against the Herd for what? 3 decades or so?

They haven't beaten us in over 30 years but at least they're not chickenshit!

Compare and contrast that against WVU's success against Marshall over the past 100 years.... Seriously, do it. I see no relevance in comparing WVU v Marshall and Louisville v Marshall.. Difference, you've won one against Louisville. I'd venture to guess, you have a losing, all time, record against the Cards and I'm quite confident WVU has a sizable winning record against the Cards. I guess we could look it up.

Compare and contrast that against WVU's success against Marshall over the past 100 years.... Seriously, do it. I see no relevance in comparing WVU v Marshall and Louisville v Marshall.. Difference, you've won one against Louisville. I'd venture to guess, you have a losing, all time, record against the Cards and I'm quite confident WVU has a sizable winning record against the Cards. I guess we could look it up.
None of which will mean anything to Lamar Jackson, one of the most explosive players in college football....you boys are welcome to schedule them and find out for yourselves but more likely W & M is in your future!

Be glad to. However, we already have 4/5 top 25 teams on our schedule and OOC opponents in Missouri and BYU.

You boys should be stoked playing a pre season top 25 for the first time in what? Since you played WVU?

None of which will mean anything to Lamar Jackson, one of the most explosive players in college football....you boys are welcome to schedule them and find out for yourselves but more likely W & M is in your future!

I'm just glad we don't have to play ODU ... talk about a power house.

Be glad to. However, we already have 4/5 top 25 teams on our schedule and OOC opponents in Missouri and BYU.

You boys should be stoked playing a pre season top 25 for the first time in what? Since you played WVU?
Hahahahaha....YSU probably better than BYU or Mizzou. Saw the Tigers up close and personal @ Kentucky and they were 100% woeful! WVU 52 Mizzou 12.

UofL beat the moooo 14 of 15 times from 1959-1981...

but yeah, you own them with a 12-16 record...

lol...

UofL beat the moooo 14 of 15 times from 1959-1981...

but yeah, you own them with a 12-16 record...

lol...

Pitt beat you every year from 1929-1946 and from 1976-1982 and owns a 61-40-3 record. Want to argue if they own you or not?

idiot...1976-82 they beat everybody...

1929-1946... looks like they owned us during that time...

between 1938-1962... 4 of 22 games were 'home games'... we played most of those losses in Pittsburgh 42 of 64...we won 19 of 39 home games

like being 0-12 against certain teams = owned

the mooooooo is 20-33 vs ohioU
12-30 vs Miami Ohio

Last edited:
Owned by the Bobcats......

tumblr_inline_mly2m9AEcx1qz4rgp.gif

Boys, boys, don't get sucked in. Marshall only posts wins when they play no one. Wait until the state's lack of coal taxes starts hitting the cows. This will be their new rallying song:

between 1938-1962... 4 of 22 games were 'home games'... we played most of those losses in Pittsburgh 42 of 64...we won 19 of 39 home games

12-30 vs Miami Ohio

Idiot they still own you

12-30 vs Miami Ohio

Mu has an all-time losing record against MAC schools.

But you do anyway. :)
I don't give you grief for playing those powerhouses, I get that they're charter members of your conference....but I reserve the right to point out the obvious, namely that they can't play a lick and that WVU should be expected to wipe the field with those Neds!

I don't give you grief for playing those powerhouses, I get that they're charter members of your conference....but I reserve the right to point out the obvious, namely that they can't play a lick and that WVU should be expected to wipe the field with those Neds!
Sorta like Ohio U and you gents .......

It's stupid shit like this that keeps me coming back. Thank you.

You do realise that you were scheduled because they think it is an easy win....don't you? Fodder....nothing more....LOL

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT