ADVERTISEMENT

Kimberly Cheatle should just step down now....

Annnd the Democrats want to blame the AR-15. Hey dumbass if he would have used a bolt action rifle with a caliber of 243 or higher he would have probably been successful. STFU and get on the real subject.

Look at this asshat Raskin using this bullshit to push gun control. What a disgusting twat

Not interested at all in fact finding. He is grandstanding.

Exactly.

Let's focus on the crazies and your incompetence instead of disarming our citizens.

I have heard enough. Impeach her ass and make the Administration and the Democrat Senate refuse to take action.

Reactions: ThePunish-EER
Two Democrats have had a turn. Gun Control is the only thing they are interested in discussing. That won't inflame Conspiracy Theroies at all.

Sarcasm button off.

Democrat Lynch from MA asking legit questions now. She's stonewalling him.

3 out 4 Democrats have now said fvck getting to the truth of what happened. Let's not let a tragedy go to waste and discuss how we disarm the American Citizens who have done nothing wrong.

If she isn't fired or forced to resign by 2100 tonight then I don't blame Conspiracy Therorist types for thinking the worst. After listening to her bullshit you have earned this one.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
If she isn't fired or forced to resign by 2100 tonight then I don't blame Conspiracy Therorist types for thinking the worst. After listening to her bullshit you have earned this one.
The only way for her removal is either Biden himself or a new president. Outside of that, she’s unfortunately here until the inauguration.

The only way for her removal is either Biden himself or a new president. Outside of that, she’s unfortunately here until the inauguration.

That's my point. Until Biden fires her Conspiracies will continue to grow. Why won't he fire her or demand her resignation? Until then Impeach her ass and let the Democrat controlled Senate explain why the won't follow up.

Smart Democrat below. He at least understands the moment.

This woman and these Democrats on this Committee are making my pancreas ache.

He didn't ask his motive. He asked if he acted alone which could include coaching.

Dear Democrats you better start calling your politicians and have them demand she is fired tonight by Biden. If not it's going to start looking real bad on why he won't. This is sold advice and I suggest you spread the word for everyone who has a SS details sake.

Dear Democrats you better start calling your politicians and have them demand she is fired tonight by Biden. If not it's going to start looking real bad on why he won't. This is sold advice and I suggest you spread the word for everyone who has a SS details sake.
This country is really in bad shape right now.

This country is really in bad shape right now.

I wouldn't care if she voted for Trump twice and was planning on it a third time. Resign today. The fact she hasn't been fired by Biden yet in beyond insane. I don't blame people for being suspicious on why he hasn't.

I wouldn't care if she voted for Trump twice and was planning on it a third time. Resign today. The fact she hasn't been fired by Biden yet in beyond insane. I don't blame people for being suspicious on why he hasn't.
Are you surprised? The biggest question right now, where is Biden?

That will definitely NOT calm down any conspiracy theories.

Biden just called into a Harris Campaign. Has he fired her and Mayorkas yet? If no. Why not?

They haven't programmed the AI to fire her yet?

I'm confident he's alive and doing his "normal". However they have lied about his health for years now. So can't blame people for demanding some hard evidence. However there's no excuse for him not firing her yet. I'm also waiting for Harris to call for her resignation or ask Biden to fire her. Several Politicians on both sides already have. This isn't hard.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT