ADVERTISEMENT

"Kill Everybody"

oceantide83

All-American
Jan 6, 2005
Player #2 on Bama wore eye black that said "Kill Everybody". I hope law enforcement keeps him on their radar.

Last edited:
90231245-0-image-a-27_1727584385789.jpg

In what way does this surprise anyone with college football athletes these days. With all the money for the schools, they've proven they'll look past drugs, assault, rape, dui's, high speed UGA racing in university vehicles, so why not a message of murder.

Reactions: Bronco-eer
Stereotyping all for an action of one or a few is wrong in all parts of society. Don't do it. In many cases, it is worse than the initial action and it leads to more divisiveness.

This kid is a great talent and he is in the wrong. Hopefully, someone in the program is attempting to educate him and he will learn from the mistake going forward.

Stereotyping all for an action of one or a few is wrong in all parts of society. Don't do it. In many cases, it is worse than the initial action and it leads to more divisiveness.

This kid is a great talent and he is in the wrong. Hopefully, someone in the program is attempting to educate him and he will learn from the mistake going forward.
Unfortunately, I'd bet it's too late, likely he's been allowed and entitled to do and say whatever, ever since pop warner and definitely through HS, society has failed by providing passes for this behavior his whole life.

Last edited:
Reactions: deedoubleyou
Just so you Karen's know...I am pretty sure he is quoting a part in the movie The Program from the early '90s.
Great movie from a time where everyone wasn't pussies and afraid of words.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT