ADVERTISEMENT

Kid's protesting climate change.

EFMf1cMUcAAfjmn

Reactions: Airport
You Leftists argue this issue as if it's pure sacrilege to question the so called existing irrefutable "evidence"

Please explain why none, ZERO, zippo, zilch, nada...not one of the alarmist predictions of man's imminent destruction of the planet due to his effects on "climate change" have ever proven true by the EVIDENCE. You all argue this issue is unchallenged by the evidence, please explain why none of the dire predictions has ever been proven true by it?

Wrong again: 50 years of failed eco-pocalyptic predictions.
https://cei.org/blog/wrong-again-50-years-failed-eco-pocalyptic-predictions

SUMMARY

Modern doomsayers have been predicting climate and environmental disaster since the 1960s. They continue to do so today.

None of the apocalyptic predictions with due dates as of today have come true.

What follows is a collection of notably wild predictions from notable people in government and science.

More than merely spotlighting the failed predictions, this collection shows that the makers of failed apocalyptic predictions often are individuals holding respected positions in government and science.

While such predictions have been and continue to be enthusiastically reported by a media eager for sensational headlines, the failures are typically not revisited.

Highlights (all proven false) click on the link provided to read how wrong these were?
  • 1967: ‘Dire famine by 1975.’
  • 1969: ‘Everyone will disappear in a cloud of blue steam by 1989.’
  • 1970: Ice age by 2000
  • 1970: ‘America subject to water rationing by 1974 and food rationing by 1980.’
  • 1971: ‘New Ice Age Coming’
  • 1972: New ice age by 2070
  • 1974: ‘New Ice Age Coming Fast’
  • 1974: ‘Another Ice Age?’
  • 1974: Ozone Depletion a ‘Great Peril to Life’
  • 1976: ‘The Cooling’
  • 1980: ‘Acid Rain Kills Life in Lakes’
  • 1988: James Hansen forecasts increase regional drought in 1990s
  • 1988: Washington DC days over 90F to from 35 to 85
  • 1988: Maldives completely under water in 30 years
  • 1989: Rising seas to ‘obliterate’ nations by 2000
  • 1989: New York City’s West Side Highway underwater by 2012
  • 1995 to Present: Climate Model Failure
  • 2000: ‘Children won’t know what snow is.
  • 2002: Famine in 10 years
  • 2004: Britain to have Siberian climate by 2020
  • 2008: Arctic will be ice-free by 2018
  • 2008: Al Gore warns of ice-free Arctic by 2013
  • 2009: Prince Charles says only 8 years to save the planet
  • 2009: UK prime minister says 50 days to ‘save the planet from catastrophe’
  • 2009: Arctic ice-free by 2014
  • 2013: Arctic ice-free by 2015
  • 2013: Arctic ice-free by 2016
  • 2014: Only 500 days before ‘climate chaos’

Not one prediction based on all of the "irrefutable evidence" we were told was available at the time these predictions were made came true.

Not one!

I want someone on the Left to explain this 100% FAILED track record of the evidence you all argue in this thread and others is beyond dispute?

Please explain.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30CAT
Still more....

18 spectacularly wrong predictions made around the time of the first Earth day in 1970.

https://www.aei.org/carpe-diem/18-s...st-earth-day-in-1970-expect-more-this-year-3/

excerpt:
In the May 2000 issue of Reason Magazine, award-winning science correspondent Ronald Bailey wrote an excellent article titled “Earth Day, Then and Now: The planet’s future has never looked better. Here’s why” to provide some historical perspective on the 30th anniversary of Earth Day. In that article, Bailey noted that around the time of the first Earth Day in 1970, and in the years following, there was a “torrent of apocalyptic predictions” and many of those predictions were featured in his Reason article. Well, it’s now the 49th anniversary of Earth Day, and a good time to ask the question again that Bailey asked 19 years ago: How accurate were the predictions made around the time of the first Earth Day in 1970? The answer: “The prophets of doom were not simply wrong, but spectacularly wrong,”

Amazing how Leftists are using Children "afraid for their lives" to push their agenda on climate change yet these same Leftists argue in favor of and insist on killing innocent children through "abortion on demand" for the immediately pre-born and in many cases even the post born as a means to control the very "climate change" they say these kids are afraid of losing their future lives over. o_O

That is the most loopy logic one can imagine! Using children who's expendable lives are mostly unwanted pre-birth to convince us to change our entire way of life to keep from killing the kids through "climate change" 10-to-15 years later.[eyeroll]

Last edited:
You Leftists argue this issue as if it's pure sacrilege to question the so called existing irrefutable "evidence"

Please explain why none, ZERO, zippo, zilch, nada...not one of the alarmist predictions of man's imminent destruction of the planet due to his effects on "climate change" have ever proven true by the EVIDENCE. You all argue this issue is unchallenged by the evidence, please explain why none of the dire predictions has ever been proven true by it?

Wrong again: 50 years of failed eco-pocalyptic predictions.
https://cei.org/blog/wrong-again-50-years-failed-eco-pocalyptic-predictions

SUMMARY

Modern doomsayers have been predicting climate and environmental disaster since the 1960s. They continue to do so today.

None of the apocalyptic predictions with due dates as of today have come true.

What follows is a collection of notably wild predictions from notable people in government and science.

More than merely spotlighting the failed predictions, this collection shows that the makers of failed apocalyptic predictions often are individuals holding respected positions in government and science.

While such predictions have been and continue to be enthusiastically reported by a media eager for sensational headlines, the failures are typically not revisited.

Highlights (all proven false) click on the link provided to read how wrong these were?
  • 1967: ‘Dire famine by 1975.’
  • 1969: ‘Everyone will disappear in a cloud of blue steam by 1989.’
  • 1970: Ice age by 2000
  • 1970: ‘America subject to water rationing by 1974 and food rationing by 1980.’
  • 1971: ‘New Ice Age Coming’
  • 1972: New ice age by 2070
  • 1974: ‘New Ice Age Coming Fast’
  • 1974: ‘Another Ice Age?’
  • 1974: Ozone Depletion a ‘Great Peril to Life’
  • 1976: ‘The Cooling’
  • 1980: ‘Acid Rain Kills Life in Lakes’
  • 1988: James Hansen forecasts increase regional drought in 1990s
  • 1988: Washington DC days over 90F to from 35 to 85
  • 1988: Maldives completely under water in 30 years
  • 1989: Rising seas to ‘obliterate’ nations by 2000
  • 1989: New York City’s West Side Highway underwater by 2012
  • 1995 to Present: Climate Model Failure
  • 2000: ‘Children won’t know what snow is.
  • 2002: Famine in 10 years
  • 2004: Britain to have Siberian climate by 2020
  • 2008: Arctic will be ice-free by 2018
  • 2008: Al Gore warns of ice-free Arctic by 2013
  • 2009: Prince Charles says only 8 years to save the planet
  • 2009: UK prime minister says 50 days to ‘save the planet from catastrophe’
  • 2009: Arctic ice-free by 2014
  • 2013: Arctic ice-free by 2015
  • 2013: Arctic ice-free by 2016
  • 2014: Only 500 days before ‘climate chaos’

Not one prediction based on all of the "irrefutable evidence" we were told was available at the time these predictions were made came true.

Not one!

I want someone on the Left to explain this 100% FAILED track record if the evidence you all argue in this thread and others is beyond dispute?

Please explain.

Exhibit 2 on queue

Exhibit 2 on queue

I understand how difficult it is for you Leftists to factually answer the question of why your "irrefutable evidence" of man made climate change is predictably always wrong so don't bother trying.

Last edited:
I thought you were smarter. There are literally hundreds of studies that show man's carbon emissions are a contributing factor. You may choose to ignore it. You can call it fake science. But denying that these studies exist or there is no evidence is flat out incorrect. There is conflicting evidence. But there is evidence.

BTW, I am not sold on this being a man-made issue. But to deny that there is evidence is flat-out incorrect.

How much of a factor? There is no evidence that man's impact is significant.

Reactions: atlkvb
I thought you were smarter. There are literally hundreds of studies that show man's carbon emissions are a contributing factor. You may choose to ignore it. You can call it fake science. But denying that these studies exist or there is no evidence is flat out incorrect. There is conflicting evidence. But there is evidence.

BTW, I am not sold on this being a man-made issue. But to deny that there is evidence is flat-out incorrect.

And some wonder how trump got elected........

The only ones who wonder are the radical left.

I understand how difficult it is for you Leftists to factually answer the question of why your "irrefutable evidence" of man made climate change is predictably always wrong so don't bother trying.

Show me irrefutable evidence that someone is not born gay.

But wait...Only the scientists', who make up the globalists-funded (UN) IPCC, opinions count, because the UN globalists don't have an agenda to push. Did you even pay attention to the rally in DC? Come on man...Try and keep up.
Breaking out the ignorance and jacking each other off with it might feel good, but I guarantee you won’t respect yourself when it’s over.

You are about to be demoted to the Oldsmobile lot.......sorry

Breaking out the ignorance and jacking each other off with it might feel good, but I guarantee you won’t respect yourself when it’s over.

Who was preventing you from joining in our self relief eviscerating all of the inaccurate and dead wrong irrefutable predictions of man made climate change catasrophe from the past half century?

Join our "circle jerk" we need a feminine perspective.

Making fun of 16-year-old girls with Asperger’s...about what I expected from you.

Racist in 3...2...1

I'm making fun of someone who earned 250K and also claimed to be Black but didn't even donate 1 dollar of that evil rich salary to the United Negro College fund. Selfishly kept it all and didn't even claim a penny as an itemized donation on a 2018 tax return to anyone of color who is poor.

"A mind is a terrible thing to waste". :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

if she has Asperger's why was she allowed into this country? Need to keep mentally deficient out.

I've worked with several people who have it. They are super smart...but do odd, quirky things. Walk around with their hands clasped together behind their backs...

I've worked with several people who have it. They are super smart...but do odd, quirky things. Walk around with their hands clasped together behind their backs...
I know, just yanking chains. A funny story, my son baseball team had a young man with Aspergers. He wasn't very good but all the guys would talk about how big his dick was. I bet if you invented a pill for that, you'd be rich!

Reactions: countryroads89
You must be so proud of how this post absolutely destroys all of the WRONG predictions of man made climate change catastrophe. Shew...glad you set me straight let me tell 'ya! [eyeroll]

Why do I care about wrong predictions? I have never said global warming or climate change is caused by humans.....never. But to say there is no evidence is wrong. There is plenty. There is also lots that say it isn't too. That was my point. 30 Cat says there is no credible evidence and he is wrong

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT