ADVERTISEMENT

Kav likes beer...if that’s a fucking crime then lock me up

I think he has to go with a tapist monk belgium ale.

ZundertMonks.jpg

Oh, here we go. Go ahead, extol the virtues of various methods of brewing and regional hopperies.

Take your overhoppy bullshit and fvck right the hell off.
Even for an all day banger in the Blue Lot there are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy better options than Bud Light. It's the Jim Beam of beer. Swill piss. It's no wonder you die on that hill. Disgusting

Even for an all day banger in the Blue Lot there are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy better options than Bud Light. It's the Jim Beam of beer. Swill piss. It's no wonder you die on that hill. Disgusting
Leave my Jim Beam out of this beer argument.

I don’t drink Bud Light.

I’m personally more of a Modello guy for all day drinking and if I’m just having a beer, I’ll drink a Guinness.

Can afford that fancy Colorado "bourbon"?
I was at a beer and bourbon tasting event about a month ago. I wasn't overly impressed with most of the local whiskeys. I did try a 10-year Tin Cup. I couldn't have told you the difference between that and regular old Tin Cup. That's a blended whiskey, not a bourbon, though. Breckenridge Bourbon is pretty solid as a 3-year old bourbon, but it's not worth the added cost. I can get a solid, smoother drink for less. I did try Eagle Rare, basically a 10-year Buffalo Trace, and it was pretty good.

Reactions: WVUCOOPER
I was at a beer and bourbon tasting event about a month ago. I wasn't overly impressed with most of the local whiskeys. I did try a 10-year Tin Cup. I couldn't have told you the difference between that and regular old Tin Cup. That's a blended whiskey, not a bourbon, though. Breckenridge Bourbon is pretty solid as a 3-year old bourbon, but it's not worth the added cost. I can get a solid, smoother drink for less. I did try Eagle Rare, basically a 10-year Buffalo Trace, and it was pretty good.

Hard to beat Makers Mark

Reactions: WVUCOOPER
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT