ADVERTISEMENT

Kasich

Did anyone tell him that wasnt a crossroad? It was a fork in the road.

As Yogi said....when you come to a fork in the road, take it.

Reactions: Gunny46
Bitter Loser:

1280px-2016_Republican_Party_presidential_primaries_delegates.svg.png

That is not a fork in the road. There is a main road and then one that exits off far left.

Does he know Joe Biden is a hair sniffing groper racist?

Where is his mask? Shouldn't he be masked up. He should be ashamed for spreading a deadly virus.

You don't think there are Republicans out there still not certain they may vote for Biden?
I don’t think you’re swaying any Republicans at this point by trotting out the 3 GOP dinosaurs. There are still undecideds out there I think and a lot of people who are going to vote 3rd party. Right now, with the market turned around, jobs numbers outperforming estimates, and projected Q3 growth, you all just better hope like hell you can continue to prolong the shutdown and get mass mail-in voting.

The fun is about to begin and expect a lot of highlights of groping Joe, Tulsi Gabbard’s takedown of Kamala, Portland and Seattle, and AOCs snubbing.

The one thing that does stick out to me are swing state female voters who stayed home in '16 because they couldn't stomach either candidate seem to be in Biden's camp. We'll have to see if that plays out.
You guys are underestimating the impact of the groping Joe clips to be featured on women voters.

I think you're right. Everybody is locked in at this point.

Then how do you explain Groping Joe's lead shrinking so much? Even your favorite "news source," CNN([laughing]) has Racist Joe's lead within the margin of error now. Seems like that wouldn't be happening if everyone's mind is already made up.

Versus the pussy grabber.

Still running with that lie, eh?

Nevertheless, we can add groping children, which includes rubbing little girls' breasts, that is on video as well. On more than one occasion, I might add.

Just because you and the rest of your leftist ilk turn a blind eye to Groping Joe molesting children, doesn't mean the rest of us will.

Reactions: jpoppa
Versus the pussy grabber. Yeah, run with that.
The pussy grabber was an anecdotal conversation and was also the last election cycle. Trump actually has a record to run on as President. Moreover, you have an anecdotal audio conversation about “Star fvckers” which we all know is true vs. video of Joe inappropriately touching and sniffing kids on the floor of the fvcking Senate in C-SPAN clips.

You’re nuts if you think Groping Joe’s stuff isn’t far worse and will have an impact. Most people have zero tolerance for inappropriate behavior towards kids.

The pussy grabber was an anecdotal conversation and was also the last election cycle. Trump actually has a record to run on as President. Moreover, you have an anecdotal audio conversation about “Star fvckers” which we all know is true vs. video of Joe inappropriately touching and sniffing kids on the floor of the fvcking Senate in C-SPAN clips.

You’re nuts if you think Groping Joe’s stuff isn’t far worse and will have an impact. Most people have zero tolerance for inappropriate behavior towards kids.
There's a reason Biff trails in all polls. Voters are locked in and just waiting for November.

There's a reason Biff trails in all polls. Voters are locked in and just waiting for November.

A new CNN([laughing]) national survey shows Trump trailing Sniff by a relatively narrow four-point margin (50/46), which actually matches the poll’s margin of error.

This coming from Trump haters, such as yourself.

I remember when you were all giddy over Hilliary's big lead over Trump.

Nope. I think everyone's minds were made up this spring.

I don't mean to sound like I'm arguing with you (I'm not), just trying to have a good "explorative" discussion.

The polls are changing slightly over time, with trump generally trailing by 10 points back in the spring and now only trailing by about 4 points over the last week. Why? Are people not completely locked in? Is the polling sampling voters who were "ignored" in previous samples?

I don't mean to sound like I'm arguing with you (I'm not), just trying to have a good "explorative" discussion.

The polls are changing slightly over time, with trump generally trailing by 10 points back in the spring and now only trailing by about 4 points over the last week. Why? Are people not completely locked in? Is the polling sampling voters who were "ignored" in previous samples?
Trump is gonna win. Polls are generated and reported by liberal media. You would think you would’ve learned after 2016. Then again, you wear a helmet and Velcro tennis shoes.

Hahahahaha. You keep running your stupid mouth about polls and you dont even understand how they work.

Hillary Clinton has widened her lead over Donald Trump, polling 14 percentage points ahead nationally, according to a new Associated Press-GfK poll, which comes 12 DAYS before the presidential election” Time Magazine Oct. 26 2016 (Days before 2016 election)

“With HOURS to go before Americans vote, Democrat Hillary Clinton has about a 90 percent chance of defeating Republican Donald Trump in the race for the White House, according to the final Reuters/Ipsos States of the Nation project” (Hours before the 2016 election)
......... odds the Lib knuckleheads fall for it again?

We are a nation of law and order and what has happened in cities is making people rethink based on the weak response of the Dem leaders.
The whole BLM movement support in sports and the media is harming the Democrats more than it is helping them.
Many, many people are tired of being labeled and blamed for something they had NOTHING TO DO WITH and NEVER did.

Reactions: WVU80ate
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT