ADVERTISEMENT

WVU Release Kansas game to be televised on FOX

Keenan Cummings

Fact Based and Wonderful
Staff
Sep 16, 2007
Kansas Game to be Televised on FOX

MORGANTOWN, W.Va. (October 12, 2020) – The Big 12 Conference has announced that WVU's Saturday, Oct. 17Big 12 Conference football game against Kansas now will be televised on FOX at noon ET. The game was originally slated to be aired on televised on FS1.

Gus Johnson will handle the play-by-play duties for the broadcast, and Joel Klatt will be the analyst.

Tickets will go on sale to the general public today at 3 p.m. at WVUGAME.com and 1-800-WVU GAME.

WVU and its Department of Intercollegiate Athletics will welcome fans back to Milan Puskar Stadium for this matchup. The stadium will operate at 25% capacity as part of the health, safety and wellness measures being implemented in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.

Gus Johnson has to be saying “Big Noon Kickoff .... My Ass!!!”

He’s also saying “F$&@ 11 of those 14 schools in the B1G that voted to not play football in August!......... & Cold Blooded!!!!”

Gus Johnson has to be saying “Big Noon Kickoff .... My Ass!!!”

He’s also saying “F$&@ 11 of those 14 schools in the B1G that voted to not play football in August!......... & Cold Blooded!!!!”

He gets paid the same no matter what game.

Reactions: 3xWVUenginEER
He gets paid the same no matter what game.
He’s the closest thing to Keith Jackson or Brent Mussberger in college football today. The guy isn’t fake with his excitement and he really just calls it like a fan. He’s got good sayings too. There’s no comparison to him vs ANY & ALL of the play by play that are on the 4 letter.

He’s the closest thing to Keith Jackson or Brent Mussberger in college football today. The guy isn’t fake with his excitement and he really just calls it like a fan. He’s got good sayings too. There’s no comparison to him vs ANY & ALL of the play by play that are on the 4 letter.

I agree. But he will also not be there live. It will be a remote broadcast for him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT