ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala Harris "wasn't the Border Czar"

Gunny46

All-American
Gold Member
Jul 3, 2018
Says the MSM.

Ok I'll bite. Now tell me what the Vice President did to secure the border???

Dear MSM. Can you please fact check this for me? I'm just a rube and these Official Government Websites confuse me.

Dear MSM can I get a fact check on who was Vice President and owes these families an explanation. Can I get any correspondence where the Vice President reached out to them since our President was suffering from Dementia.

Phone logs, Letters with a personal note, anything?

ABC's
@TerryMoran
on the Gold Star families at #RNC2024: "David, I'm not sure I've ever experienced anything like that at a convention. The connection between this crowd and those family members of the fallen. It was just absolutely extraordinary. The emotions, the call and response, that the crowd started spontaneously, 'never forget', reciting and repeating the names as they were read out. And it wasn't just a compassion and the sorrow that linked the crowd and go speakers. It was the anger. I've been out here this afternoon talking to veterans -- Vietnam era veterans, Iraq and Afghanistan veterans. About the campaign in general, and without being prompted, they bring up Afghanistan and the sense of shame and anger that they felt for the country and -- and in this campaign."

👆

Is the above a Republican Conspiracy Website???

This is concerning especially with everyone else learning that Joe Biden has been suffering from Dementia for several years now and the next person in the chain of command not calling you.

Dear MSM,

Once you all nail down who has been the Vice President the last four years. Could you ask Him/Her to provide all correspondence with DHS Secretary Mayorkas. Especially anything that shows the Vice President telling Mayorkas if he doesn't perform better he will be asked to resign. If no official correspondence do they have anything at all. Maybe something witten on a cocktail napkin? Now they we all know Biden has been suffering from Dementia this would be important.

Dear MSM can I get a fact check on who was Vice President and owes these families an explanation. Can I get any correspondence where the Vice President reached out to them since our President was suffering from Dementia.

Phone logs, Letters with a personal note, anything?

ABC's
@TerryMoran
on the Gold Star families at #RNC2024: "David, I'm not sure I've ever experienced anything like that at a convention. The connection between this crowd and those family members of the fallen. It was just absolutely extraordinary. The emotions, the call and response, that the crowd started spontaneously, 'never forget', reciting and repeating the names as they were read out. And it wasn't just a compassion and the sorrow that linked the crowd and go speakers. It was the anger. I've been out here this afternoon talking to veterans -- Vietnam era veterans, Iraq and Afghanistan veterans. About the campaign in general, and without being prompted, they bring up Afghanistan and the sense of shame and anger that they felt for the country and -- and in this campaign."

👆

Is the above a Republican Conspiracy Website???

Dear MSM,

It appears the Secretary of Defense aka "The Black Man" as referenced by Joe Biden made the below statement.

Can one of you follow up with him and find out if he also meant the Afghanistan Policy? More specific the execution of said policy? Also ask him if thinks the Vice President who has obviously been running things should have fired him for such poor execution?

Also does he think Putin invaded Ukraine because he knew Joe Biden had Dementia and viewed her as weak? Ask him why he thinks Putin wasn't detered from acting?

Defense Secretary Austin Says Kamala Harris Was Always Part of Major National Security Decisions​

Last edited:
Dear MSM,

It appears the Secretary of Defense aka "The Black Man" as referenced by Joe Biden made the below statement.

Can one of you follow up with him and find out if he also meant the Afghanistan Policy? More specific the execution of said policy? Also ask him if thinks the Vice President who has obviously been running things should have fired him for such poor execution?

Also does he think Putin invaded Ukraine because he knew Joe Biden had Dementia and viewed her as weak? Ask him why he thinks Putin wasn't detered from acting?

Defense Secretary Austin Says Kamala Harris Was Always Part of Major National Security Decisions​

Off course she was the last one n the room. Biden has dementia and was taken to get ice cream when specifics were planned. I want to know about what she approved on the execution. Why she didn't fire anyone, and all the families she reach out to??

Can you confirm if these three people are actually the same person? Thanks in advance.

Can we confirm Senator Harris is actually the same person below that has been in charge as Vice President while Joe Biden has been suffering from Dementia?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT