ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD K-State game day

Can we stop talking about the cupboard being bare for Neal Brown. This is the 3rd season so it stands to reason that more than half are HIS recruits so it's on the head coach as the CEO. 20 possessions in a row without a TD. Who does that, other than Kansas?
Actually...you are spot on.

Doege is not the biggest or only problem on this team. How many players on this roster do you see ever playing on Sundays?

Two? Three?

For a Big 12 program, that's sad.

That's the biggest problem. The current roster is lacking top-notch talent. The HCNB supporters love to talk about his recruiting, but he hasn't recruited anybody who is a playmaker. There are no RBs behind Brown, no dangerous or even reliable receivers, there's an obvious lack of speed and quick-twitch guys across the board, too many pedestrian and/or medicore players and the linemen can't generate a push and get overrun badly by decent opponents.

HCNB needs to upgrade his recruiting significantly. A better word would be drastically. Because what he's done so far is bring in a bunch of medicore guys who have skillsets that don't translate into winning at the Power-5 level. He's recruiting Troy-level skillsets for Big 12 football.

How many from RR's 2005-2007 teams played in the NFL. Not many if I recall. It is not the talent on the field as much as ability to use that talent. If you are incompetent with a bunch of 2-3 stars, you will be incompetent with a bunch of 4-5 stars. You need both talent and good coaching to be elite, but good coaching at the collegiate level can compensate for lack of talent better than good talent can make up for lack of coaching.

So, who still feels I'm being unfair to Neal Brown when I trot out the numbers that he's having the worst 3-season in 40 years as a WVU football coach?
yet you were joining with those bashing with me as I discussed this debacle since he got here.

Its gotten worse, glad to see you admitting that, but now its too late with Lyon's inexplicable extension.

Can we stop talking about the cupboard being bare for Neal Brown. This is the 3rd season so it stands to reason that more than half are HIS recruits so it's on the head coach as the CEO. 20 possessions in a row without a TD. Who does that, other than Kansas?
Which means entire team is very young. You lose again numbers guy.

yet you were joining with those bashing with me as I discussed this debacle since he got here.

Its gotten worse, glad to see you admitting that, but now its too late with Lyon's inexplicable extension.
Hows your Holgo stick?

WVU has to move on from the anti WVU "fans" who pushed out the second winningest coach in WVU history--one who averaged 8 wins per year in his last five seasons and finished with less than 7 wins only once (also produced two 10 win seasons).

These nimrods are as much to blame for knocking down WVU football to what it has become under Brown as anyone. Their constant whining and libeling and lying pushed the hands of those running WVU athletics to the current debacle.

They are still--across social media where WVU fans mingle--trying to sell people on the idea that Brown is doing great, has built something or improved something when everyone can see with their own eyes its simply not true. There is no "climb", there is a freefall.

WVU is now a losing program that doesn't even register as an also ran. There are some still trying desperately to keep it that way. WHY? That is the question. Who do they actually work for or support? Cause they sure are not part of the WVU fanbase.

WVU has to move on from the anti WVU "fans" who pushed out the second winningest coach in WVU history--one who averaged 8 wins per year in his last five seasons and finished with less than 7 wins only once (also produced two 10 win seasons).

These nimrods are as much to blame for knocking down WVU football to what it has become under Brown as anyone. Their constant whining and libeling and lying pushed the hands of those running WVU athletics to the current debacle.

They are still--across social media where WVU fans mingle--trying to sell people on the idea that Brown is doing great, has built something or improved something when everyone can see with their own eyes its simply not true. There is no "climb", there is a freefall.

WVU is now a losing program that doesn't even register as an also ran. There are some still trying desperately to keep it that way. WHY? That is the question. Who do they actually work for or support? Cause they sure are not part of the WVU fanbase.
We are trying to move on from clowns like you but you continue to show up with your multiples.

PLEASE BAN BUCKY

Holgorsen was at best equal to Bill Stewart, so I guess the real nimrods were the ones that hired him while pushing Bill Stewart out the door. Just because one coach is inferior to the prior, it doesn't mean that sticking with the prior was the right move. After 8 years it was obvious Holgorsen was incapable of bringing WVU to the heights Nehlen and RR achieved.

Lastly who "pushed" him out the door? All WVU did was refuse to offer more than a guaranteed 20 million contract across 5 years which no school in their right mind would have done based upon Holgorsen's track record.

Holgorsen was at best equal to Bill Stewart, so I guess the real nimrods were the ones that hired him while pushing Bill Stewart out the door. Just because one coach is inferior to the prior, it doesn't mean that sticking with the prior was the right move. After 8 years it was obvious Holgorsen was incapable of bringing WVU to the heights Nehlen and RR achieved.

Lastly who "pushed" him out the door? All WVU did was refuse to offer more than a guaranteed 20 million contract across 5 years which no school in their right mind would have done based upon Holgorsen's track record.
I also don’t know what school in their right mind would have ever extended Kneel brown either. Yet, it happened.

Reactions: Rootmaster

With Holgorsen you get offense no defense and lose games 59-56 . With Brown you have defense no offense. I don't like either one.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT