ADVERTISEMENT

Just when I think Ear Fans cannot get more delusional...

MichiganHerd

All-American
Aug 17, 2011

Cuyahoga Falls Eers All-American

I know why Coastal Carolina made its miracle run to the College World Series title: Because it didn't have to play WVU, the hottest team in the nation that didn't get invited to the dance. It would have been a great thing to watch, the two hottest teams in the country going against each other. But the selection committee blew it.

We did lose to some pure shit teams early on....that is what cost us.
But we did beat that shit team twice from Fattington. Some folks were so delusional that they wanted to talk baseball RPI smack to a team that beat them in their only two meetings this year.

Just a guess on my part, but I'm thinking had the Ears not lost to Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Baylor, TCU, and Kansas State last year on the grid iron, they would have gotten a bid to the college football playoffs. Since they were hot at the end of the season, with huge wins over Iowa State and Kansas, Alabama and Clemson would have wanted no part of this 'hot' squad.

The ancient alleged sportswriter who made these comments about WVU's baseball team is the poster child for WVU's fan base: Completely delusional and obsessed with the unrealistic notion that WVU will win a national championship in a sport that matters before he dies, if only the conspirators will step aside, and allow WVU to display its greatness.

Just a guess on my part, but I'm thinking had the Ears not lost to Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Baylor, TCU, and Kansas State last year on the grid iron, they would have gotten a bid to the college football playoffs. Since they were hot at the end of the season, with huge wins over Iowa State and Kansas, Alabama and Clemson would have wanted no part of this 'hot' squad.
Two fine squads to be sure....both Jayhawks and Cyclones vastly underrated!

There's a simple reason why the coaches have voted the Herd in front of WVU for the last few years. We're simply the better team, better program. If you guys are ever interested in competing on the field, Mike is ready to sign.

There's a simple reason why the coaches have voted the Herd in front of WVU for the last few years. We're simply the better team, better program. If you guys are ever interested in competing on the field, Mike is ready to sign.
Code Blue...Code Blue!

The ancient alleged sportswriter who made these comments about WVU's baseball team is the poster child for WVU's fan base: Completely delusional and obsessed with the unrealistic notion that WVU will win a national championship in a sport that matters before he dies, if only the conspirators will step aside, and allow WVU to display its greatness.
how far did ahia state make it??????.....didn't think so....sit down and shut up

how far did ahia state make it??????.....didn't think so....sit down and shut up
Uh, Ohio State won its conference tournament, and made it to the NCAA Tournament, which is more than WVU did this season or any other season in the past 20 years, but thanks for playing, Slow Sled Baby.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT