ADVERTISEMENT

Just listened to Trump's speech, ummm, wow, surprised you haven't brought this up

TarHeelEer

Heisman Winner
Dec 15, 2002
Trump declared war on the establishment, point blank, period. He certain didn't make a lot of friends in DC.

This will be an interesting four years.

Reactions: atlkvb
He also declared AMERICA FIRST. He stated essentially, no more freeloading allies. Pull your own weight. Pay what you promised. Live up to your agreements.

And he told our trading partners, we will no longer enrich you while destroying our middle class.

He essentially put the entire Washington bureaucratic establishment on notice "your cash skimming schemes are over. If you don't leave voluntarily, you will be defunded".

Go Trump.

Trump declared war on the establishment, point blank, period. He certain didn't make a lot of friends in DC.

This will be an interesting four years.
That's probs why he got all those Goldman Sachs guys in there with him. Really stick it to the establishment.

That's probs why he got all those Goldman Sachs guys in there with him. Really stick it to the establishment.

you-seem-butthurt-need-a-hug.jpg

I thought it was a great speech. I hope he can make it happen. I said almost the exact same thing 8 years ago.

He's not going to get any help from the alphabet agency bureaucrats who are buried deep into the many crevices of the Federal Government, but as long as he can find out where the pests are hiding, we can send in exterminators with the heavy duty pesticides to eradicate them.

images

Tillerson? DeVos? Carson? Kelly? Mattis? Zinke? Price? Pruitt? Ross? McMahon? What "establishment" did they come from countryroads89?
His post shows how these dem/libs miss the entire point. They will never get it.

Smoke and mirrors. In a couple years, as we continue on this same path of recovery, Biff will say the recovery was all due to him. The con is on,

Amazing to me how you folks on the Left think nothing was Obama's fault in this economy for the past 8 years (it was all how bad Bush screwed it up) and now anything that happens to improve the way he's left it will be only because of him.

Nice.

Amazing to me how you folks on the Left think nothing was Obama's fault in this economy for the past 8 years (it was all how bad Bush screwed it up) and now anything that happens to improve the way he's left it will be only because of him.

Nice.
Nice deflection

Smoke and mirrors. In a couple years, as we continue on this same path of recovery, Biff will say the recovery was all due to him. The con is on,
Why do you keep running your mouth? You havent been right about 1 thing regarding trump. He has pantsed you to the nth degree. You look like a fool.

He's not going to get any help from the alphabet agency bureaucrats who are buried deep into the many crevices of the Federal Government, but as long as he can find out where the pests are hiding, we can send in exterminators with the heavy duty pesticides to eradicate them.

images
It’s gonna take more than second rate pest control...

tumblr_n5vxsxGGti1qg2p2fo1_400.gif

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT