ADVERTISEMENT

Just getting warmed up....GO NAVY!!!!

Nedhaze

All-Conference
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
Reveille, reveille. All hands heave out and trice up! Man the hatches with overheads lighted. All divisions make muster reports to their division offices. Now reveille. Sweepers, sweepers man your brooms. Give the ship a clean sweep fore and aft. Sweep down all ladders, decks, and passages. Now sweepers! (Switch the lights from red to white....)

It was either a week in London in April when my daughter was studying there or go to Dublin for Navy-Notre Dame. I'm still in Norfolk, so there's that. Next time, though.

I hate Notre Dame. Not with a passion like SPitt, Maryland, the CHokies, or Pedd State, but close.

Have seen a few games where 20-point (or larger) dogs have won...we all have... So I never write off Navy. I'd much rather get Notre Dame early in the season while we (Navy) are relatively healthy and there is no tape. Especially this year since the coaching staff is new.

Tough game, but both teams had to make the trip. I'm sure Notre Dame is trying to forget the second half of last year's game where they gained a total of 2 yards in offense in the second half and held on to win 35-32.

Should be a good game, but I think ND is gonna be a little too much this year. Optimistic me - Navy wins by a field goal in the end. Realistic me - bad guys 42-24.

But.... GO NAVY!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News