ADVERTISEMENT

Steve Sadow says Fani Willis botched 2 criminal charges against Trump, charging crimes that can only be brought in Federal Court, not Fulton County.

I told him I didn't need no money...I had plenty of that...I told him I needed me a MAN!!!!
iu

Hey y'all...she offered to pay! So... I took one look at 'dat phat ass...then I seen all 'dat phat cash...and ...well....what would one of ya'll do??????
iu

Yeah well Nate my Man, all 'dat ass and all 'dat cash got 'yo ass and her's in some phat trouble huh Bra? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

You know you messed up when you told 'em we didn't go to that damn cabin right?
iu

Last edited:
KanekoaTheGreat

https://twitter.com/KanekoaTheGreat

NEW: @megynkelly and @PhilHollowayEsq drop a bombshell on Fani Willis, Nathan Wade, and the Trump prosecutors in Georgia as they release Terrence Bradley's text messages on 𝕏.

"It's right here. The judge has this. He knows what we know. Terrence Bradley saw what Robin Yeartie saw. This affair was going on for years prior to 2022, and these two lied. They took the stand and, in my very well-educated opinion, told lies under oath to this judge, to these lawyers, to Fulton County, to all of us."

"He's admitting it's insane she hired him. Why would it be insane to hire him if they weren't having an affair? He's saying right here they were having an affair when she hired him."

"This is not how someone who knows nothing about an affair sounds. Sorry. Nathan's caught. Fani's caught. Terrence is caught. Ashleigh Merchant has been an honest broker from the beginning and was wrongfully smeared by Willis."

"She says, 'Do you think it started before she hired him?' He responds, 'Absolutely. It started when she left the DA's office and was a judge in South Fulton. They met at the Municipal court CLE conference.'"

"You tell me, audience, was she initially elected prior to hiring Nathan? Yeah, she was elected in 2020. Why would Terrence Bradley be saying you've got to subpoena her original security detail she had back in 2020? Why would he be saying those guys know it all if the affair wasn't going on in 2020?"

It is becoming increasingly obvious that the Trump prosecutors in Georgia perjured themselves before Judge Scott McAfee.

Full Show:https://twitter.com/megynkelly/status/1763018011638698473…

Text Messages:https://twitter.com/PhilHollowayEsq/status/1762958149819023631…

Reactions: atlkvb
I'm 100% confident Fanni gets her big fanny tossed from this case. What I'm not as certain of however is if she gets prosecuted and/or disbarred for her gross misconduct handling this "affair" (pun intended) ;) That Judge (McAfee) was one of her chief campaign donors, and he doesn't want to risk the wrath of Black Democrats here in Atlanta by both removing her from the case AND prosecuting her corrupt lyin fat ass.

We'll see, but I predict she'll be moved off the case and the Judge will order it be handled by other personnel in the DA's Office or by the State AG. I can't even really see how her office gets near this case again obviously, and Governor Brian Kemp's administration I doubt wants to preside over a case accusing Trump of trying to overthrow Georgia's election, even as tainted as it was.

So I think the whole case eventually just "withers on the vine" to quote another infamous Georgian... former House Speaker Newt Gingrich, and Fanni-Mae will go back to adjudicating traffic tickets in Atlanta municipal court. Wade will go back to chasing ambulances and probably Fanni's big booty in that cono over there in Hapeville. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hey ya'll...long as they don't make me pay back that 700K I'm good. Didn't really want to prosecute this damn case anyway... I just liked gettin' paid tappin' dat azz!
iu

Dat azz tho 'ya'll...damn!!!!!!

They didn't call him "Dr. feelgood" for nuthin' honey child let me tell 'ya!
iu

Last edited:
Yes! She shouldn't ever be allowed to sit in another Georgia courtroom representing a State certified Law enforcement Officer again! Ever. She should also be prosecuted for perjury and abusing public funds!

Let her go work at Magic City in downtown Atlanta shakin' that fat ass for some the rich black athletes who go there after they finish playin' football or basketball vs Atlanta teams. 🤣

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Yes! She shouldn't ever be allowed to sit in another Georgia courtroom representing a State certified Law enforcement Officer again! Ever. She should also be prosecuted for perjury and abusing public funds!

Let her go work at Magic City in downtown Atlanta shakin' that fat ass for some the rich black athletes who go there after they finish playin' football or basketball vs Atlanta teams. 🤣
Any lawyers caught lying in court should get jail time and be disbarred.

Reactions: atlkvb
pepesgrandma
·
4h

Everyone close your mouths, I really didn’t think it could get this much worse.

Fani Willis, and Michael Isikoff of Russiagate

GIAlZcSWQAAY_o3

Will Chamberlain

@willchamberlain

I've read Judge McAfee's opinion even more closely now, and I think it has one big legal flaw (that others have hinted at)

He found, factually, that the "District Attorney's prosecution is encumbered by an appearance of impropriety" and that it came about as result of "specific conduct, and impacts more than a 'nebulous' public interest because it concerns a public prosecutor."

He also found that "an odor of mendacity remains" and that "reasonable questions about whether the District Attorney and her hand-selected lead SADA testified untruthfully...further underpin the finding of an appearance of impropriety."

McAfee also held that an appearance of impropriety can warrant disqualification of individual prosecutors, BUT not the prosecutor's office as a whole, and further held that removing Wade would "cure" the appearance of impropriety.

I just don't think this last legal holding can survive appellate scrutiny. The appearance of impropriety implicates BOTH Willis and Wade. There are reasonable questions about whether Willis testified truthfully and about whether she financially gained from the prosecution. Those questions don't just go away if Wade withdraws.

Further, the cases Judge McAfee cites for the proposition that an appearance of impropriety doesn't require the whole office to be DQ'd are cases where it was the line prosecutor who had the conflict issues, not the elected district attorney. When it's a line prosecutor, sure, it's easy enough to just replace that specific prosecutor and cure the issue. But when it's the elected DA who has the conflict - well, every prosecutor in the office reports to the elected DA. There's no way to remove the "odor of mendacity" without removing the entire office.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT