ADVERTISEMENT

Steve Sadow says Fani Willis botched 2 criminal charges against Trump, charging crimes that can only be brought in Federal Court, not Fulton County.

CynicalPublius

A lot of you have been watching the Fani Willis hearings. Sometimes anecdotal events are more than anecdotal, and instead are symptoms of widespread issues.

The Willis matter is indicative of some very important truths:

1. The people leading the fascist witch hunt trials of Trump are criminals. They are the lowest of the low: venal, cunning, conventionally unintelligent people with the ethics of a pack of hyenas. These are literally what we used to refer to as "bad people": immoral liars who use power and the public trust for riches and self-aggrandizement. Trump's biggest crime was exposing the criminals, so they came after him.

2. The Soros-funded DAs are all in place for the express purpose of destroying societal faith and confidence in our justice system. This is deliberate. By destroying justice, more and tyrannical government will be needed for the "common good" to fix what is "wrong." It's a judicial variant of the Cloward-Piven Strategy. Soros saw a back door path to tyranny, and took it.

3. Our "elites" are actually the very worst people our society has to offer.

4. America's law schools turn out a lot of incompetent, unintelligent attorneys. The ABA and the various state bar associations are complicit in the dumbing-down of attorneys and the utter deterioration of what little ethical sensibilities once resided in the legal profession.

5. With a few exceptions, lawyers are human filth. This is because they do not believe in objective truth, and instead believe "truth" is whatever they can convince somebody else to believe, even if the lawyer knows it is objectively untrue.

6. We're screwed unless we figure out a way to turn the ship 180.

WarClandestine

Months ago, I filed the Fulton County situation into the “failed hoax” folder in the back of my brain.

I assumed it would dissolve quietly, and the Left would move onto the next hoax.

But this has taken a turn I did not see coming. Fani’s meltdown not only destroyed her case, but will permeate into the other lawfare attempts to prevent Trump from reclaiming office. Now everyone can see just how INSANE these people are who are trying to imprison the current front-runner and former POTUS…

Fani just created unlimited Trump campaign material and ruined any chance the media had at smearing Trump with these phony indictments. This is the nail in the coffin in the court of public opinion. Nobody is going to take these people seriously.

In the end, Trump was never in any real danger, and the hoax only made him more popular.
It happens EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

Teflon Don strikes again.

I don't feel sorry for Fanni. Her arrogance is only overshadowed by her hate filled ideology. She has the nerve to accuse Trump of lawlessness, when as a sworn officer to enforce State and Federal Laws she showed complete contempt for even being asked to justify her illegal actions!

She is what's bad about one party rule. In Fulton county Georgia, Democrats have been running things for decades. They are arrogant, corrupt, and detached. They live in Ivory towers at taxpayer expense and show complete disregard for the taxpayers as well as the very Constitution they are sworn to protect and defend.

Disbar her, then prosecute her, then lock her up. Hopefully for as many years as she wanted to lock up Trump. :mad:

Reactions: roadtrasheer
I'll bet she also hates rich White people getting rich. :rolleyes:
Never understood how any person gets rich from bitching about rich people.... color be damned. How can someone be so foolish to fall for it ? Bernie Sanders has 3 homes and crys about the rich ....and people follow him ...no different than a rich preacher begging for more offerings...

Bingo.

And these clowns are mad at Russia for jailing political opponents. Lol
Using the political system to imprison your opponents. Yeah, tell me again how much better we are than Russia.

And given the FBI and CIA's involvement in a coup on a duly elected President, no I do not think they wouldn't take him out like Putin did to Navalny. We are that close to authoritarian rule.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Ya'll Trumpers just jealous 'cause I got me a man, and I got him 'cause I could pay for him even though he would have easily paid for my big booty with his own money!
iu

I took the money ya'll...but she insisted!
iu

Last edited:
She's going to get her big booty tossed from this case and then I think the whole thing gets dismissed. She never even got Wade's appointment as a prosecutor in this case approved by the Fulton County Commission as she was required to by Law! So she's just all screwed now, and she's facing a perjury charge on top of everything else she's screwed up! Good Lord. Fanni done gone and got her big fanny in big butt trouble. Poor Girl. She may have to move in with Wade for real!

See my "Jimmy" run deep... so deep, put Fanni's big butt to sleep! Then I got my Daughter the hook up too ya'll!
iu

Run it Mack Daddy Wade!!!!

(scroll to 2:59 in this ice cube video for that line) :joy:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT