ADVERTISEMENT

Steve Sadow says Fani Willis botched 2 criminal charges against Trump, charging crimes that can only be brought in Federal Court, not Fulton County.

WVU82

Hall of Famer
May 29, 2001

Fani just created unlimited Trump campaign material and ruined any chance the media had at smearing Trump with these phony indictments.​

Trump's attorneys have Special Prosecutor Nathan Wade's cell phone data - At least 35 visits to Fani Willis's condo before the "relationship" started​

Last edited:
Reactions: roadtrasheer
That makes me sick ... Black people deserve better representation. Blacks I work with and depend on don't think like this . Unfortunately MLK dream is still not alive . Not because of ol whitey .... but because of low life blacks who play the race card ... dam that pissed me off .
She thinks the Law doesn't apply to her because she's Black. In reality, it's because she's a radical Leftist.

GE0EHroXQAEnI9F

Reactions: atlkvb
Fanni done gone & got her big fanny in some hot water! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

They just pickin' on me 'cause I'm a pretty Black woman wit' a pretty big booty!
iu

It's not your big ass they're comin' after Fanni, it's your dumb ass! 😏

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Fanni done gone & got her big fanny in some hot water! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

They just pickin' on me 'cause I'm a pretty Black woman wit' a pretty big booty!
iu

It's not your big ass they're comin' after Fanni, it's your dumb ass! 😏
I'd go after that big ass ... yeah I wood .... then let them have her dumb ass...

• Haha
Reactions: atlkvb
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT