ADVERTISEMENT

John W. McDaniel - RIP

Soaring Eagle 74

All-Conference
Jan 4, 2008
Marion, OH - John W. McDaniel, age 60, of Marion, died peacefully on Wednesday, April 15, 2020, at Riverside Methodist Hospital with his loving family by his side from complications from Covid-19.

John W. McDaniel
Mar 15, at 5:46 PM

”If What I’m hearing is true, that DeWine has ordered all, bars and restaurants to be closed, I Say Bullshit! He doesn’t have the authority. If you are paranoid about getting sick just don’t go out. It shouldn’t keep those of us from Living our Lives. The Madness has to stop.”

It wasn’t DeWine’s order that kept him from living his life.

I wonder how many other people he infected with the virus before he passed?

Marion, OH - John W. McDaniel, age 60, of Marion, died peacefully on Wednesday, April 15, 2020, at Riverside Methodist Hospital with his loving family by his side from complications from Covid-19.

John W. McDaniel

”If What I’m hearing is true, that DeWine has ordered all, bars and restaurants to be closed, I Say Bullshit! He doesn’t have the authority. If you are paranoid about getting sick just don’t go out. It shouldn’t keep those of us from Living our Lives. The Madness has to stop.”

Well he wasn't paranoid about getting sick

John W. McDaniel

Cannot visit patients around here loving family or not. Can't have more than 3 people gather for a funeral.....

John W. McDaniel

Boom!

So a guy died after catching an illness that we don't yet know how to treat. Yeah, we should shut the entire world down until we have a vaccine.....OH, but some of the leading experts say that there's a real possibility of NOT getting a vaccine.....EVER.....and there's also discussion that this virus may be like SARS and just "go away".........and also some say that we may develop immunity for LIFE like we do chicken pox and measles.

Reactions: Airport

John W. McDaniel

Do you feel the same about an illegal alien who is released and then kills a family of three? Any problem with that?

So a guy died after catching an illness that we don't yet know how to treat. Yeah, we should shut the entire world down until we have a vaccine.....OH, but some of the leading experts say that there's a real possibility of NOT getting a vaccine.....EVER.....and there's also discussion that this virus may be like SARS and just "go away".........and also some say that we may develop immunity for LIFE like we do chicken pox and measles.
We may just have to grin and bear it. Accept that death may be a consequence of this disease for the time being. We have to open up before we lose some of the supply chains that every business depends on.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
I wonder if they would do an autopsy to see if he didn't have other underlying health issues.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT