ADVERTISEMENT

Joe catching some heat!

I'd be curious if all those protestors would voluntarily sign a contract that their heat, lights cars etc could be cut off if energy had to be rationed?

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Actually much more measured than I would have been ...... Not a Joe fan but you don't diss WV anyway shape or form
Got to be careful this day and time. A 76 year old vs a 24 year old. Guy could have a knife or a sharp intellect :joy:

Reactions: bleedbluegold3
LOL. Those are a special kind of moron. Hopefully they glue themselves to Route 20 in front of an oncoming coal truck. Sometimes the evolutionary vacuum needs help getting all the way to the bottom of the the gene pool..

Last edited:
That kid got yeeted out the door, yeesh. Seems like a punk, but you can't just grab a dude and throw him like that. Have to think the thrower is probably going to get sued. Joe acting like he wanted a piece the cherry on top. I like how they ganked some free food on the way out, though. Lmao.

Very Jerry Springer.

Lol. Kid was lucky the little middle aged guy got between them and fell over from a chest shove cause Grandad Joe was about to sleep him. These are the people who think they would win in a civil war. What are they going to do beat us with their dildos ? Asteroid can’t come soon enough .

That kid got yeeted out the door, yeesh. Seems like a punk, but you can't just grab a dude and throw him like that. Have to think the thrower is probably going to get sued. Joe acting like he wanted a piece the cherry on top. I like how they ganked some free food on the way out, though. Lmao.

Very Jerry Springer.
Good analogy with Springer.

Very Jerry Springer.
May be the funniest thing I’ve ever seen.

Lol. Kid was lucky the little middle aged guy got between them and fell over from a chest shove cause Grandad Joe was about to sleep him. These are the people who think they would win in a civil war. What are they going to do beat us with their dildos ? Asteroid can’t come soon enough .
Anybody who thinks a civil war would be a positive experience for anyone is a moron.

Agree or disagree with Manchin but regardless of your stance.. you don’t have to treat a guy like that. Those Harvard people are just devaluing their stance by acting like that… is this how they teach students at Harvard? 😳

Won’t give my personal opinion on the topic because the BL isn’t the time or place to do so.

Reactions: Mitch D.
Anybody who thinks a civil war would be a positive experience for anyone is a moron.
Oh I agree. But I also laugh at the POS . I can guarantee you my kids could kill a person at 300 yds if need be and that includes my 11 year old . Lucky I’ve taught my kids to be nice and only use violence if there is no other option.

I’m friends on social media with a couple guys I knew in high school back in the 90s. They complain about global warming. I always think to myself when I see their posts that they barely graduated high school/science class. Not sure they’re qualified to comment on anything science related at all. Welcome to the 2020s I guess.

I'd be curious if all those protestors would voluntarily sign a contract that their heat, lights cars etc could be cut off if energy had to be rationed?
THIS^^

I'll bet anything that the little punk went straight home, sat down and started enjoying all kinds of electric appliances that are powered by.......all together now.........COOOOAAAALLLLLLL.

Very Jerry Springer.
"Seems like a punk, but you can't just grab a dude and throw him like that. Have to think the thrower is probably going to get sued."

Why can't they grab him and remove him forcefully?

The security has no idea what his intentions are.

Reactions: atlkvb and Airport
I’m friends on social media with a couple guys I knew in high school back in the 90s. They complain about global warming. I always think to myself when I see their posts that they barely graduated high school/science class. Not sure they’re qualified to comment on anything science related at all. Welcome to the 2020s I guess.
"Not sure they’re qualified to comment on anything science related at all."

...which is exactly the quality that makes them easiest to co-opt and manipulate.

Lenin knew what he was talking about when he coined the phrase "Useful Idiots".

How many of them drove a gasoline engine vehicle to the protest? Idiot.

Joe should have just knocked his ass out. What does he have to lose? He verbally assaulted Manchin, so it would have been self-defense.

I do not understand why people cannot sit down and have an educated discussion about the issues at hand, without screaming and yelling. In my experience, those who scream and yell when there needs to be an intelligent discussion to solve issues have much less on the intellectual side of the argument. Crazy and very unprofessional.

Reactions: The Dapper Don
How many of them drove a gasoline engine vehicle to the protest? Idiot.

Joe should have just knocked his ass out. What does he have to lose? He verbally assaulted Manchin, so it would have been self-defense.
Joe should have hit the idiot....and security had every right to push the asshole out the door and away from Joe.
The moron would have ZERO chance of winning if he/it/she would have brought charges against security or Manchin.

Very Jerry Springer.
Sure you can grab and throw someone if they are trying to advance toward a person. Security had no idea what the nut might do or had a weapon.
The idiot has no chance of winning any suit against security or Joe.

Hate these scumbag leftists perverted freaks. Would really love to hurt them (i.e. disfigure).

He violated Joe's personal space getting in his face and hurling invectives, so he was inviting a vicious right hook to his glass jaw.

I do not understand why people cannot sit down and have an educated discussion about the issues at hand, without screaming and yelling. In my experience, those who scream and yell when there needs to be an intelligent discussion to solve issues have much less on the intellectual side of the argument. Crazy and very unprofessional.
Because the news and social media wouldn’t have clicks for that civil conversation.

Very Jerry Springer.
The punk kid acted like a kid who had never been punished for throwing a temper temptram .
A ivy league educated person acting like that is a insult to to any human with a iq over 2 . What gives a person a right to act like that or disrespect another person like that . I'm just a dumb welder but taught my kids to disagree with respect. Yes Joe Manchin whom I wouldn't vote for again or his security had every right to bitch slap that punk .

Reactions: The Dapper Don
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT