ADVERTISEMENT

Jill Stein's unintended consequence- voter fraud uncovered

Seriously, nothing wrong? How do you keep from getting dizzy, following all the spin? This is what Gateway Pundit interprets as "massive voter fraud":

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2016/12/05/recount-unrecountable/95007392/
Seriously, nothing wrong? How do you keep from getting dizzy, following all the spin? This is what Gateway Pundit interprets as "massive voter fraud":

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2016/12/05/recount-unrecountable/95007392/
Nothing to see here, move along

And, it’s much worse than that.
In one Detroit Precinct, a recount team was given a box of ballots with an unbroken seal where everything appeared proper and in place. The tag on the box said there were 306 ballots. The book said 306, and the ticket said 306, so that means there should be 306 paper ballots on the box. When they pulled out the ballots, there were exactly FIFTY paper ballots in a locked sealed box that again was supposed to have 306. The official canvasser approved count for this precinct was 306. For FIFTY ballots

Nothing to see here, move along

And, it’s much worse than that.
In one Detroit Precinct, a recount team was given a box of ballots with an unbroken seal where everything appeared proper and in place. The tag on the box said there were 306 ballots. The book said 306, and the ticket said 306, so that means there should be 306 paper ballots on the box. When they pulled out the ballots, there were exactly FIFTY paper ballots in a locked sealed box that again was supposed to have 306. The official canvasser approved count for this precinct was 306. For FIFTY ballots
I really hope you are careful about your sources. You know so much, you should know that.

I really hope you are careful about your sources. You know so much, you should know that.

You have zero evidence that this was in accurate. Zero

Now. "Hands up, don't shoot." Now that was a lie

In journalism, the burden is in the report to BE ACCURATE not for readers to prove the report as inaccurate. (That's one word btw)

No, you made the assertion the report was in accurate. It is your responsibility to prove it is in accurate. That's what fact checkers do. Fact check this one.

No, you made the assertion the report was in accurate. It is your responsibility to prove it is in accurate. That's what fact checkers do. Fact check this one.
I said I hope you check your sources! I could start a blog today and call myself a fact checker too

I said I hope you check your sources! I could start a blog today and call myself a fact checker too

Do I need to remind you the blogs uncovered Dan Rather's corruption at CBS? Or that a blog reported Bill Clintons affair with Monica Lewinsky? Liberal blogs are posted all the time on this board. Just because it is a blog does not make it in accurate.

If you think the quote that I posted was incorrect and in accurate, prove it.

In journalism, the burden is in the report to BE ACCURATE not for readers to prove the report as inaccurate. (That's one word btw)
You mean like Dan rather and Mary Mopes did back in Bush's reelection bid?

So far......Trump has gained 26 votes in the Wisc. recount.

I doubt the recount continues in Michigan and they missed the deadline in PA and have appealed to a federal court. Jill is laughing all the way to the bank with Soros' $5,000,000.

I doubt the recount continues in Michigan and they missed the deadline in PA and have appealed to a federal court. Jill is laughing all the way to the bank with Soros' $5,000,000.

She can buy herself and her supporters a lot of dildos with 5 mill. Not that there's anything wrong with that.[banana]

You can laugh all you want but it is absolutely true
Your post made no sense, not sure what you were trying to say. You seem confused as to what a fake news story is which I guess explains why you read and post links from fake news story right wing blogs.

Your post made no sense, not sure what you were trying to say. You seem confused as to what a fake news story is which I guess explains why you read and post links from fake news story right wing blogs.

Let me type this slowly so you can understand. Michael Brown was shot and killed by a police officer in Ferguson Missouri.
ABC, NBC and CBS all reported that Brown was shot with his hands in the air saying don't shoot. This was a lie when they reported it and it is still a lie today. It was a fake news story it did not happen.

Let me type this slowly so you can understand. Michael Brown was shot and killed by a police officer in Ferguson Missouri.
ABC, NBC and CBS all reported that Brown was shot with his hands in the air saying don't shoot. This was a lie when they reported it and it is still a lie today. It was a fake news story it did not happen.
Does typing slowly help stupid people understand?

That's what I thought, you don't know what a fake news story is. Quit reading InfoWars and other right wing blogs that create fake news stories and things will start to turn around for you. You can do this.

Reactions: countryroads89
Hey PATX, I completely understand you have different views and beliefs, but for phuck's sake use reputable sources. Please don't cling to some fantasy and argue beyond being ridiculous.

facepalm.gif

That's what I thought, you don't know what a fake news story is. Quit reading InfoWars and other right wing blogs that create fake news stories and things will start to turn around for you. You can do this.

When ABC, CBS, and NBC lied about the account of what happened, that was a fake story.
Hey PATX, I completely understand you have different views and beliefs, but for phuck's sake use reputable sources. Please don't cling to some fantasy and argue beyond being ridiculous.

facepalm.gif

Please let me know which fake news I posted today?

Hands up don't shoot was a lie and fake news. It is still being used by BLM today.

Pizzagate is a fake news story, use that as a reference.

I consider any news that is an outright lie to be fake news. You may be more limited in your definition. Making up a story or lying about a story are in the same category to me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT