ADVERTISEMENT

Jill Stein said that Castro was a "symbol in the struggle for justice"

There is nothing self-congratulatory about my statements. They are about your regular habit of wading into discussions without a sound argument then hurling insults when your point is refuted.
lol you poor fellow. That would all be very interesting if any of that happened.

Please correct my statement if it is in error.
I think you know what this recount is all about and its not about WHAT party the nut Jill Stein belongs to. You are a stubborn person.....but not a stupid one.

Those who have not read current days text books simply have no way in hell of knowing what is being taught in public schools. A good bit of it is exactly 180 from what was taught in our time. I guess you just need to research to determine which era is wrong. It appears to be that current teaching openly inserts very liberal beliefs. The students have to read and accept what is in current print to pass the course. Don't blame the students for following what adults are approving to be in texts.

Oh, glad to see you were not in Qtr over the weekend. This AM news says none of victims were involved - just bystanders.
The story line of American History went from building a nation noting the good and the moral failure toward the native peoples and of slavery to American Imperialism with little mention of any positives of America.

I'm not the one who was so crushed by the election results I had to leave the board in hysterics.

I didn't leave in hysterics. People were so jubilant they were posting really stupid shit, still do to a certain extent, but it has got a little bit better. Some actually have the balls to confess that Donald is an idiot.

The story line of American History went from building a nation noting the good and the moral failure toward the native peoples and of slavery to American Imperialism with little mention of any positives of America.
I read a few chapters of middle schooler's Social Studies book. It sounded more like a black history book. I assure you my text books only referred to a very few people of color - Booker T Washington like. I realize others could/should have received proper recognition. But today editions are neglecting to give credit to whites who previously were given credit for their contribution.

I cannot give any details as this was 4-5 years back, and I did not care to remember what they covered. Had to wash hands after handling the junk. It is simply wrong for editors to publish the half assed stuff.

I read a few chapters of middle schooler's Social Studies book. It sounded more like a black history book. I assure you my text books only referred to a very few people of color - Booker T Washington like. I realize others could/should have received proper recognition. But today editions are neglecting to give credit to whites who previously were given credit for their contribution.

I cannot give any details as this was 4-5 years back, and I did not care to remember what they covered. Had to wash hands after handling the junk. It is simply wrong for editors to publish the half assed stuff.
Whitey is always getting short shrift. Make America White Again.

Whitey is always getting short shrift. Make America White Again.
How about making public released info fair. If you prefer all white society, you are going to have to relocate to your own Island. Of course that may be a false assumption that you are white. If you are not, will have to reconsider the settler of course.

How about making public released info fair. If you prefer all white society, you are going to have to relocate to your own Island. Of course that may be a false assumption that you are white. If you are not, will have to reconsider the settler of course.
Forgive me if I don't take your book review seriously.

Forgive me if I don't take your book review seriously.
You have selectively edited out facts previously. Why would I expect anything differently now? You certainly haven't matured enough to recognize facts in the brief time I have been associated with you.

You have selectively edited out facts previously. Why would I expect anything differently now? You certainly haven't matured enough to recognize facts in the brief time I have been associated with you.
Sorry I missed the facts in your hazy recollection about a textbook above. Were there any?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT