ADVERTISEMENT

Jill Stein.....hilarious

DvlDog4WVU

All-American
Gold Member
Feb 2, 2008
Cracking me up, OHHHHH the injustice of that pesky state court, we must have Federal relief!!!!!

Cracking me up, OHHHHH the injustice of that pesky state court, we must have Federal relief!!!!!

How she gets away with this is amazing. She has zero chance of succeeding, since her vote total was so small. Count me as suspicious. I think this is a Dem funded plan. Stein has no standing. This is a Hillary effort but she doesn't want her name attached.

How she gets away with this is amazing. She has zero chance of succeeding, since her vote total was so small. Count me as suspicious. I think this is a Dem funded plan. Stein has no standing. This is a Hillary effort but she doesn't want her name attached.
Hillary is not behind everything. Stein is trying to get her vote count up to the point where she qualifies for campaign funds.

Hillary is not behind everything. Stein is trying to get her vote count up to the point where she qualifies for campaign funds.
I heard Hillary was behind a child trafficking ring run out of a pizza joint in DC. Gen Flynn retweeted that fact. I hope some Trump supporter takes it upon himself to show up there with an assault rifle to investigate. Hillary is behind everything. #lockherup

Reactions: Popeer
I heard Hillary was behind a child trafficking ring run out of a pizza joint in DC. Gen Flynn retweeted that fact. I hope some Trump supporter takes it upon himself to show up there with an assault rifle to investigate. Hillary is behind everything. #lockherup
The one thing she isn't behind is the desk at the Oval Office

She was a horrible candidate . Literally lost to trump . Hilarious

Actually some stupid Trump supporter did show up there yesterday with an assault rifle to "self-investigate" the conspiracy theory, all the way from North Carolina. We have a new term for what's happening in America: post-truth, where, like the old Drew Carey show "Whose Line Is It Anyway" everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/04/politics/gun-incident-fake-news/

LOL. She got 1.5% nationally. How many vote do you think she can pick up in MI, WI, and PA?

Actually some stupid Trump supporter did show up there yesterday with an assault rifle to "self-investigate" the conspiracy theory, all the way from North Carolina. We have a new term for what's happening in America: post-truth, where, like the old Drew Carey show "Whose Line Is It Anyway" everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/04/politics/gun-incident-fake-news/

Can you please define for all of us what is an "assault rifle?"

It's simply the natural outcome of post-modernism and relativism.
[roll][roll][roll][roll]

Right. I challenge you to find some relativistic equivalency for these falsehoods: "I really won the popular vote because millions voted illegally."

[roll][roll][roll][roll]

Right. I challenge you to find some relativistic equivalency for these falsehoods: "I really won the popular vote because millions voted illegally."
Easily. When culture accepts there is no absolute and only outcomes matter then for the sake of a desired outcome people become willing to accept stupidity like Clinton and Podesta are behind a child sex ring, Trump only lost because of 3 million illegal votes, and Stein is merely trying to get her vote count up to the point where she qualifies for campaign funds.

She can't get her vote count up to 5%.

However, she can fill her coffers for 2020.

Easily. When culture accepts there is no absolute and only outcomes matter then for the sake of a desired outcome people become willing to accept stupidity like Clinton and Podesta are behind a child sex ring, Trump only lost because of 3 million illegal votes, and Stein is merely trying to get her vote count up to the point where she qualifies for campaign funds.
Interesting. Please explain why you think my statement about Stein is inaccurate, other than you believe the vast left-wing conspiracy of Clinton-Soros-Illuminati is behind everything anti-Trump.

Interesting. Please explain why you think my statement about Stein is inaccurate, other than you believe the vast left-wing conspiracy of Clinton-Soros-Illuminati is behind everything anti-Trump.
I did explain why. It's not a conspiracy theory since Clinton in fact joined the recount efforts. Did you not know that?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT