ADVERTISEMENT

Jill about to sing Joe's Lullaby for the evening.

EXoMT3QUcAAZQ5u

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Is sniffing considered rape? Lol ...I mean every guy loves the smell of a clean woman, unless your gay....
Old brain dead joe is kooky & strange & should have his hands broken for touching & sniffing kids, & just because & tried to reach up a skirt or two dont make him a bill Clinton, I've had my hand slapped more than once bahahaha hell I've had my face slapped for touching when she didn't want to........I dont like ol joe but calling people names that are unsubstantiated is just wrong....sorta like the Democrats do to Trump....

Reactions: Walter Brennaneer
Is sniffing considered rape? Lol ...I mean every guy loves the smell of a clean woman, unless your gay....
Old brain dead joe is kooky & strange & should have his hands broken for touching & sniffing kids, & just because & tried to reach up a skirt or two dont make him a bill Clinton, I've had my hand slapped more than once bahahaha hell I've had my face slapped for touching when she didn't want to........I dont like ol joe but calling people names that are unsubstantiated is just wrong....sorta like the Democrats do to Trump....
You don’t do stuff like you describe and then run for public offices. And with a past like that, you surely cant take any moral high ground and accuse Kavanaugh of things he himself did. Maybe if he had daughters he’d understand just how creepy that behavior is.

It’s one thing to be inexperienced and to mistakenly make a pass at your date. It’s totally different to grab ass of a young lady trying to do her job. Sure its confusing to the young men and women socially. But crosses a line when the Biden’s of the world think this is ok because they can do these things because of the power of their position.

When Ford accused Kavanaugh of doing something sometime, many many of his former female employees came to his defense. Where are Biden’s female defenders. He has simply never gotten past junior high treatment of women but wants to now have us believe he advocates for their rights. There is a good term for that.

Last edited:
Reactions: roadtrasheer
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT