ADVERTISEMENT

Jeffrey Epstein’s A-list guests were secretly filmed in every bedroom in his home...

WVU82

Hall of Famer
May 29, 2001
Ghislaine Maxwell has thousands of names and videos, she's threatening, if she gets pulled under, she'll spill. She's sending a clear sign that she's untouchable

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10385875/jeffrey-epsteins-a-list-guests-filmed-bathroom-accuser/

Maria Farmer alleges she was abused by the disgraced paedo when she was a 26-year-old aspiring model in 1996.

The now 49-year-old told CBS This Morning how Epstein's' home was under constant TV surveillance.

She told co-host Anthony Mason how Epstein showed her the 'media room'.

Maria said: "The main thing he did when I walked in and thought was interesting, he showed me where the men monitoring everything were.

"So if you’re facing the house, there’s a window on the right that’s barred – that’s the room, the ‘media room’ is what he called it.

"And so there was a door that looked like an invisible door with all this limestone and everything and you push it and you go in and I saw all the cameras.

She then points to how she remembers the televisions were stack on top of each other.

Maria said: "What it was – was like old televisions basically, like stacked."

"They were monitors inside this cabinet and there were men sitting here and I looked on the cameras and I saw toilet, toilet, bed, bed, toilet, bed.

"And I was like I’m never going to use the restroom here and I am never going to sleep here."

'SHAME ON YOU!'
In the same interview, Maria labelled Prince Andrew “revolting and disgusting” over his BBC Newsnight interview.

After watching the Duke of York's interview about his links with his paedo pal Epstein, Maria said of the prince: “He is revolting and disgusting. Shame on you!

“I would like to know why is his memory so poor? Does he really believe that we can think that at his age he forgets these things?”

Maria isn't the only person to accuse the dead paedo of have secret cameras in his New York pad.

Prince Andrew's ex told Good Morning Britain today how she left Epstein's flat after 10 days because she felt there were hidden cameras watching her.

Lady Victoria Hervey, 43, said: "I actually didn't come across any of the other girls staying at the apartments but I felt uncomfortable staying there.

"I cut my trip short and felt I was being watched, there were hidden cameras and I left after about 10 days and moved in with a friend of mine.

"But even before I knew anything that's come since out, I felt it."

I mean you have to understand that his house, I described it more as almost as a railway station if you know what I mean in the sense that there were people coming in and out of that house all the time.

Prince Andrew On Epstein's House

Prince Andrew told BBC's Emily Matilis he stayed with Epstein after he released from prison at his Manhattan mansion in December 2010 out of "convenience".

He said: "It was a convenient place to stay. I mean I've gone through this in my mind so many times.

"At the end of the day, with a benefit of all the hindsight that one can have, it was definitely the wrong thing to do.

"But at the time I felt it was the honourable and right thing to do and I admit fully that my judgement was probably coloured by my tendency to be too honourable but that's just the way it is."

The 59-year-old also claimed he never saw young girls in the house while stayed there and described it as "railway station".

He said: "I mean if there were then I wasn’t a party to any of that. I never saw them.

"I mean you have to understand that his house, I described it more as almost as a railway station if you know what I mean in the sense that there were people coming in and out of that house all the time.

"What they were doing and why they were there I had nothing to do with.

So I’m afraid I can’t make any comment on that because I really don’t know. "

Epstein was first jailed in 2008 for procuring an underage girl for prostitution. He got an 18-month sentence, during which he was able to go on “work release” to his office six days a week. He was released on probation after 13 months.

This July he was arrested on sex trafficking allegations. On August 10 he was found hanged at the New York Metropolitan Correctional Centre — three weeks after being found unconscious with neck injuries.

The two prison guards in charge of monitoring Epstein the night he killed himself falsified records to cover up their failure to check him, prosecutors said.

Last edited:
Ghislaine Maxwell has thousands of names and videos, she's threatening, if she gets pulled under, she'll spill. She's sending a clear sign that she's untouchable

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10385875/jeffrey-epsteins-a-list-guests-filmed-bathroom-accuser/

Maria Farmer alleges she was abused by the disgraced paedo when she was a 26-year-old aspiring model in 1996.

The now 49-year-old told CBS This Morning how Epstein's' home was under constant TV surveillance.

She told co-host Anthony Mason how Epstein showed her the 'media room'.

Maria said: "The main thing he did when I walked in and thought was interesting, he showed me where the men monitoring everything were.

"So if you’re facing the house, there’s a window on the right that’s barred – that’s the room, the ‘media room’ is what he called it.

"And so there was a door that looked like an invisible door with all this limestone and everything and you push it and you go in and I saw all the cameras.

She then points to how she remembers the televisions were stack on top of each other.

Maria said: "What it was – was like old televisions basically, like stacked."

"They were monitors inside this cabinet and there were men sitting here and I looked on the cameras and I saw toilet, toilet, bed, bed, toilet, bed.

"And I was like I’m never going to use the restroom here and I am never going to sleep here."

'SHAME ON YOU!'
In the same interview, Maria labelled Prince Andrew “revolting and disgusting” over his BBC Newsnight interview.

After watching the Duke of York's interview about his links with his paedo pal Epstein, Maria said of the prince: “He is revolting and disgusting. Shame on you!

“I would like to know why is his memory so poor? Does he really believe that we can think that at his age he forgets these things?”

Maria isn't the only person to accuse the dead paedo of have secret cameras in his New York pad.

Prince Andrew's ex told Good Morning Britain today how she left Epstein's flat after 10 days because she felt there were hidden cameras watching her.

Lady Victoria Hervey, 43, said: "I actually didn't come across any of the other girls staying at the apartments but I felt uncomfortable staying there.

"I cut my trip short and felt I was being watched, there were hidden cameras and I left after about 10 days and moved in with a friend of mine.

"But even before I knew anything that's come since out, I felt it."

I mean you have to understand that his house, I described it more as almost as a railway station if you know what I mean in the sense that there were people coming in and out of that house all the time.

Prince Andrew On Epstein's House

Prince Andrew told BBC's Emily Matilis he stayed with Epstein after he released from prison at his Manhattan mansion in December 2010 out of "convenience".

He said: "It was a convenient place to stay. I mean I've gone through this in my mind so many times.

"At the end of the day, with a benefit of all the hindsight that one can have, it was definitely the wrong thing to do.

"But at the time I felt it was the honourable and right thing to do and I admit fully that my judgement was probably coloured by my tendency to be too honourable but that's just the way it is."

The 59-year-old also claimed he never saw young girls in the house while stayed there and described it as "railway station".

He said: "I mean if there were then I wasn’t a party to any of that. I never saw them.

"I mean you have to understand that his house, I described it more as almost as a railway station if you know what I mean in the sense that there were people coming in and out of that house all the time.

"What they were doing and why they were there I had nothing to do with.

So I’m afraid I can’t make any comment on that because I really don’t know. "

Epstein was first jailed in 2008 for procuring an underage girl for prostitution. He got an 18-month sentence, during which he was able to go on “work release” to his office six days a week. He was released on probation after 13 months.

This July he was arrested on sex trafficking allegations. On August 10 he was found hanged at the New York Metropolitan Correctional Centre — three weeks after being found unconscious with neck injuries.

The two prison guards in charge of monitoring Epstein the night he killed himself falsified records to cover up their failure to check him, prosecutors said.
Hope they don't have any footage of a fat,old semi balding broad being naughty.......I have a reputation to live up to...

Reactions: Airport
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT