ADVERTISEMENT

January 28, 2021 - No covid deaths

TarHeelEer

Heisman Winner
Dec 15, 2002
I expect dementia Joe to have covid solved within a week. ANY covid death is unacceptable.

Anything less, he's not taking it seriously.

Biden will take all the credit, Trump will get diddle squat! I am going to be very interested to see Biden's mandate! Universal masks(even when you shit at home) lockdowns(go ahead and kill the economy). Who the hell knows what Harris will do, you know she will be pulling the strings!

Biden will take all the credit, Trump will get diddle squat! I am going to be very interested to see Biden's mandate! Universal masks(even when you shit at home) lockdowns(go ahead and kill the economy). Who the hell knows what Harris will do, you know she will be pulling the strings!
No one will follow the mask mandate.

giphy.gif

Reactions: CpEER and bamaEER
I expect dementia Joe to have covid solved within a week. ANY covid death is unacceptable.

Anything less, he's not taking it seriously.
Why be so butthurt? You'd have a point if Trump had taken it seriously but he didn't. It became an annoying nuisance for him so gave up on it.

Reactions: countryroads89
Why be so butthurt? You'd have a point if Trump had taken it seriously but he didn't. It became an annoying nuisance for him so gave up on it.
Yeah like banning travel from China and Europe while being called a racist and xenophobe by Biden and Pelosi, while Democratic Governors in NY is holding parades and New Orleans is holding Mardi Gras

Yeah like banning travel from China and Europe while being called a racist and xenophobe by Biden and Pelosi, while Democratic Governors in NY is holding parades and New Orleans is holding Mardi Gras
Trump tried a little at the beginning but then he gave up. Why did he give up?

Trump loses, Covid 19 deaths are real....you all are really struggling.
Bullshit!!! This is 99.9% survivable!! I would say 75% of death numbers where wrongly classified as Covid-19.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT