ADVERTISEMENT

I've read it one time too many. Russia = Republicans

How can you not see it? Republicans don’t want free and fair elections and neither do the Russians. The Russians lie about their actions and events as do Republicans. Republicans would prefer to see a Trump autocracy, Russians prefer a Putin autocracy.

Russia = Republicans = Trump

Oh, so this is about autocracy, not idealogy. Let's go down that road. Republicans want smaller and limited government. Autocracy is the exact opposite. All of Trump's policies were geared toward that idealogy.

Elections: Elias working with liberal judges to bypass legislatures (who by state constitutions set election law) to change election law in key states. Zuckerberg dumping $400 million into getting Biden elected, when the individual cutoff is $6,000. Liberals don't want a fair election. Stopping the vote count at 10pm, starting it up at 3am and not notifying election watchers, keeping them from observing the count by putting them behind walls 50 feet from where they're being counted, all resulting in count anomalies from key precincts. Who doesn't want fair elections?

Lies... Where to even begin. Let's go with the Durham investigation and who will be going to jail soon-> the same law firm involved in the 2020 scandals.

You can't see the forest from the crap in your own eyes.

Shove you autocracy up your rear end.

How can you not see it? Republicans don’t want free and fair elections and neither do the Russians. The Russians lie about their actions and events as do Republicans. Republicans would prefer to see a Trump autocracy, Russians prefer a Putin autocracy.

Russia = Republicans = Trump
That is called a logical flaw.

Dogs eat cat poop.

Dogs like steak.

You like steak.

Dogs = you = eat cat poop

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Oh, so this is about autocracy, not idealogy. Let's go down that road. Republicans want smaller and limited government. Autocracy is the exact opposite. All of Trump's policies were geared toward that idealogy.

Elections: Elias working with liberal judges to bypass legislatures (who by state constitutions set election law) to change election law in key states. Zuckerberg dumping $400 million into getting Biden elected, when the individual cutoff is $6,000. Liberals don't want a fair election. Stopping the vote count at 10pm, starting it up at 3am and not notifying election watchers, keeping them from observing the count by putting them behind walls 50 feet from where they're being counted, all resulting in count anomalies from key precincts. Who doesn't want fair elections?

Lies... Where to even begin. Let's go with the Durham investigation and who will be going to jail soon-> the same law firm involved in the 2020 scandals.

You can't see the forest from the crap in your own eyes.

Shove you autocracy up your rear end.
Release the Kraken!! 🤡 :joy::joy::joy::joy:

DHS watchdog says Trump's acting DHS secretary changed intel report on Russian interference in 2020 election

At a July 8, 2020, meeting, Acting Secretary Chad Wolf — who is referenced to by his title but never named in Tuesday's OIG report — determined that the intelligence document should be "held" because it "made the President look bad," according to a whistleblower complaint.

The whistleblower, Brian Murphy, who was then principal deputy under secretary at I&A, also alleged that Wolf ordered him to shift the focus of future assessments to interference efforts by China and Iran, and that instructions to do so had come from White House national security adviser Robert O'Brien. Murphy declined to comply, he said in the complaint, because "doing so would put the country in substantial and specific danger."

"Russian disinformation was something [DHS leadership] didn't want to report on," Murphy previously told CBS News, in an October 2021 interview. "It mattered. It had a material impact on life and safety of how the events unfolded during 2018 and forward."

"Wolf told me that the plan with respect to the administration was to downplay Russian disinformation, that was supporting the Democrats… and instead, upscale the threat from China," Murphy continued. "That's where the real manipulation by the politicals came into effect. The same thing with Iran. I'm not dismissing China and Iran as threats, particularly in the disinformation space, but they differ on scale and their objectives. The Russians are the best at it. There's no one that even comes close."

Last edited:
That’s a lie. Your warped mind, devoid of morals values, can’t comprehend intellectually honest comments.

You voted for this administration and you want to talk morals?

Care to touch on the border crisis, crime crisis, drug crisis, sex trafficking crisis, illegals over our veterans, inflation crisis, abortions at birth, can't define a woman, men can get pregnant, the obsession with teaching kindergarten through 3rd grade children about sex and gender, "transgenders" molesting little girls in women's restrooms, normalizing pedophilia, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera...and your voting habits that back all of this?

Morals? Please.

How did this nonsense start? The two ideologies are completely 180 from each other. It was never worth my time, and still shouldn't be, it's that insane. But leftists truly believe this.

Russian Communism is about as far away from limited government as you can get. Please explain how this works, and how this has stuck for this long?
How did that Durham investigation work out for you guys?

I’m not applauding Durham and Trump.

You're applauding the drag queen and children sucking the D like the pedophile you voted for is.

I mean, that's what the drag queen, who Pedo-Joe brought to the White House, said.

"Children will be singing and sucking the D" he said.

And you're still going on and on over a hoax set up by the leftists....you also voted for.

Over and over you bleaters are made to look like idiots and perverts by the very leftists you voted for.

But it's Trump 24/7 for you all. Nursing on his nuts.

You're a strange bunch.

@sammyk

How do you feel about Pedo-Joe's lazy and unemployed, though there's plenty of work, getting paid more than you do to sit on their ass?

Nope you can’t deny it. Donny was sucking Russia dick so don’t try and deflect

ha-ha-simpsons.gif

Before humiliating yourself, try to at least look up communism before falsely applying the dictatorships to free capitalism supporting republicans. You should be ashamed of yourself for being soo misinformed.
I looked it up and can confirm you’re a commie in the actual application of the term in contemporary society.

Why do you think they call them Red States?

Oh that’s right, you don’t think, you commie parrot.

I looked it up and can confirm you’re a commie in the actual application of the term in contemporary society.

Why do you think they call them Red States?

Oh that’s right, you don’t think, you commie parrot.
You’re a dumbass. So you base policy on color? Sounds like a true libtard Democrat.

How did this nonsense start? The two ideologies are completely 180 from each other. It was never worth my time, and still shouldn't be, it's that insane. But leftists truly believe this.

Russian Communism is about as far away from limited government as you can get. Please explain how this works, and how this has stuck for this long?
It’s like the campfire scene in Blazing Saddles. There’s no such thing as one time too many.

Republicans = Russian = Putin Fluffers = Commies.

It’s not Republicans and Russia. It’s American nationalists and Russian nationalists. The three greatest nationalist leaders of the 21st century are Xi, Putin, and Trump. That’s the mandorla in the Venn diagram.

It’s not Republicans and Russia. It’s American nationalists and Russian nationalists. The three greatest nationalist leaders of the 21st century are Xi, Putin, and Trump. That’s the mandorla in the Venn diagram.

Yep Basically all the same thing. :joy: Maybe Stick to Christian apologetics if you are actually trying to connect those three?

Yep Basically all the same thing. :joy: Maybe Stick to Christian apologetics if you are actually trying to connect those three?
Not just me, but several conservative political science experts. And it’s not saying the same thing.

Not just me, but several conservative political science experts. And it’s not saying the same thing.

Globalist "Conservatives so called experts"

Like Bill Kristol and his buddies.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT