ADVERTISEMENT

I've read it one time too many. Russia = Republicans

You’re so misinformed.

Are you saying Trump was governing like Putin and Xi. That he wanted us to be like them? Because that seems like what you were trying to say? Is that the dots you were trying connect or did I misunderstood you?

Are you saying Trump was governing like Putin and Xi. That he wanted us to be like them? Because that seems like what you were trying to say? Is that the dots you were trying connect or did I misunderstood you?
You must not know what a Venn diagram is if you think I said Trump governed like Putin and Xi.

You must not know what a Venn diagram is if you think I said Trump governed like Putin and Xi.

I asked a simple question. Yes or no? Are you seriously trying to say they are the same.

I asked a simple question. Yes or no? Are you seriously trying to say they are the same.
If you can point to any statement I made that states that “they are the same thing” I’ll answer you question. If you can’t, then you have you’re answer.

If you can point to any statement I made that states that “they are the same thing” I’ll answer you question. If you can’t, then you have you’re answer.

Ok I'm asking you now. Is that what you think?

Ok I'm asking you now. Is that what you think?
I think it’s not Republicans and Russia. It’s American nationalists and Russian nationalists. The three greatest nationalist leaders of the 21st century are Xi, Putin, and Trump. That’s the mandorla in the Venn diagram.

I think it’s not Republicans and Russia. It’s American nationalists and Russian nationalists. The three greatest nationalist leaders of the 21st century are Xi, Putin, and Trump. That’s the mandorla in the Venn diagram.

Don't need a diagram and we are not splitting atoms here. Are you or are you not trying to say all three leaders are basically the same?

Don't need a diagram and we are not splitting atoms here. Are you or are you not trying to say all three leaders are basically the same?
Nothing I said suggests all three leaders are basically the same.

Nothing I said suggests all three leaders are basically the same.

:joy:

Go get Budmountain some hot chocolate and smack him in the forehead for me. But not too hard.

Merry Christmas Blue Lot.

:joy:

Go get Budmountain some hot chocolate and smack him in the forehead for me. But not too hard.

Merry Christmas Blue Lot.
In a Venn diagram, the mandorla demonstrates the overlap in items compared. The size of the mandorla indicated the degree of similitude between the items. A large mandorla indicated large similarity. A small mandorla indicates little agreement. I suggested one point of similarity--nationalism.

Social media and cable news are the reasons our country is so divided. People instantly comment on others' views without taking time to actually understand the point. They simply repeat what they're told by their preferred news channels and media. We have a nation of marksmen who are ready-fire-aim. Do be one of them, Gunny. Be better.

Merry Christmas!

In a Venn diagram, the mandorla demonstrates the overlap in items compared. The size of the mandorla indicated the degree of similitude between the items. A large mandorla indicated large similarity. A small mandorla indicates little agreement. I suggested one point of similarity--nationalism.

Social media and cable news are the reasons our country is so divided. People instantly comment on others' views without taking time to actually understand the point. They simply repeat what they're told by their preferred news channels and media. We have a nation of marksmen who are ready-fire-aim. Do be one of them, Gunny. Be better.

Merry Christmas!

It's not just media and social media. Trump trying to get better trade deals and bringing some jobs home isn't "Nationalism" like you seem to be trying to paint it. We need to heal our country before we can be the generous Nation we have been in the past. Do that now or we go bankrupt and the DO GOOD projects come to a stretching halt.

In the thread below is information I have been trying to warn others about since I started posting. You don't have to like me or how I go about it. I may seem like an asshole to you. That's fine. It's not personal with me. I'm a lot of things. Misinformed isn't one of them. You're in a Psychological Operation and the stuff with Twitter is just a small part of it. No one is coming to save you that currently lives amongst us. Wishful thinking.

Thread 'Gunny's Twitter Files: Episodes 1 through 8... the fbi USED YOUR tax dollars, $3.5M, to stop Trump in 2020...' https://westvirginia.forums.rivals....ax-dollars-3-5m-to-stop-trump-in-2020.284829/

Last edited:
He’s not saying they’re the same. They overlap only at all three being nationalists. How they approach their overlapping similarity is starkly different which falls outside the overlap. The specificity of their nationalist beliefs aren’t even the same. It’s just that they’re all nationalists and the modern liberal is fiercely globalist.

He’s not saying they’re the same. They overlap only at all three being nationalists. How they approach their overlapping similarity is starkly different which falls outside the overlap. The specificity of their nationalist beliefs aren’t even the same. It’s just that they’re all nationalists and the modern liberal is fiercely globalist.

I asked him to clarify. Trump or America first has nothing to do with those two examples. Not even close.

This explanation works for me . Thank you

Reactions: CAJUNEER
I asked him to clarify. Trump or America first has nothing to do with those two examples. Not even close.
Except that Xi is trying to making China the global superpower and Putin is trying to recreate the glory of the Soviet Union. Hence, all 3 are nationalists and acting in the best interests of their goals. That’s it. It’s that simple. Nothing nefarious.

Except that Xi is trying to making China the global superpower and Putin is trying to recreate the glory of the Soviet Union. Hence, all 3 are nationalists and acting in the best interests of their goals. That’s it. It’s that simple. Nothing nefarious.
Imagine Gunny learning I myself am a nationalist.

Putin is also protecting Russia from nato which is essentially a globalist agenda. He doesn’t want nato on their doorstep in Ukraine. So he wants Ukraine back. I don’t blame him or Russia. They want left alone.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT