ADVERTISEMENT

it's like the IQ

Stone_Cold

All-American
Gold Member
Sep 1, 2001
of this board jumped tenfold by using the ignore button..I should've taken the advice earlier.

Still needing picks for next weekend games if you want to enter. I'll do the tracking. Winner will get $100 donated to a charity of their choice and bragging rights

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
You want three college picks, correct?
yup. For games next weekend. if you want to include any games this weekend that is fine. But week 1 runs through next weekend. can do o/u as well. Just need 3.

Let's see if any anyone can beat 'Tony The Procrastinating Gambler".

Just for sh!ts and giggles, I'm going to make three picks for tomorrow's games, so gimme these:

Northwestern +11 1/2
Illinois -13
Idaho State +21 1/2 (only because UNLV shouldn't ever be such a heavy favorite)

Just for sh!ts and giggles, I'm going to make three picks for tomorrow's games, so gimme these:

Northwestern +11 1/2
Illinois -13
picks have been recorded

Northwestern +11 1/2
Illinois -13
Everybody is betting the Illini...no Cowboy money to be found!

Copied from the original thread, since it got cluttered by #9.

Nebraska vs Northwestern - 50.5 points - Taking the Under
Michigan State vs Western Michigan - MSU laying 19 - Taking MSU to cover
Kentucky vs Miami, Ohio - UK laying 20 - Taking Kentucky to cover

vandy favored by 9.5 against Hawaii..... long flight.....I'd take the warriors

show ignored content? no thanks. nice feature.
What a twat that you have to mention it...you are obsessed as the other twats...

You dont have to make mention every time you see it...

God you people are low IQ.

I know...I will put WVUFF on ignore then mention every time I don't see his post.

You guys crack me up....TOO DAMN FUNNY!

King went 2 for 3. so far Michigan is 0-1.

Nebraska will be looking for new had coach

what is 10 in reference to?
WVUFraudForever kept posting "9" in thread after thread, then made up this fairy tale that I responded to all of his "9" posts, so after he lied (as usual), I went ahead a posted 10 after some of his 9 posts because I'm better than he is. Of course, if we were doing IQs, then my posts would be 60 points higher than his, at least. By the way, the Board cancer started a new thread about you after you had put him on ignore. He's calling everybody, including you, a "twat" because I called him that a long time ago. You're not missing anything by putting the uncreative "snore bore" on ignore, that's for sure.

WVUFraudForever kept posting "9" in thread after thread, then made up this fairy tale that I responded to all of his "9" posts, so after he lied (as usual), I went ahead a posted 10 after some of his 9 posts because I'm better than he is. Of course, if we were doing IQs, then my posts would be 60 points higher than his, at least. By the way, the Board cancer started a new thread about you after you had put him on ignore. He's calling everybody, including you, a "twat" because I called him that a long time ago. You're not missing anything by putting the uncreative "snore bore" on ignore, that's for sure.
it's like the board is somewhat back to normal with this feature. less crap to weed through. Sorry i missed his witty intelligent rant with at least 2 LMAO's included. I do hope he gets counseling.

Reactions: old buzzard
it's like the board is somewhat back to normal with this feature. less crap to weed through. Sorry i missed his witty intelligent rant with at least 2 LMAO's included. I do hope he gets counseling.
Hey look....stone old mentions me again after putting me on ignore...its like a sickness with these twats...put me on ignore...and mention me even more,

LMAO

Message board words hurt you pussy?
This means a lot coming from the biggest ch!ckensh!t on this board. I gave you more than 90 minutes to drive from Boone County to South Charleston, you total pu$$y. This isn't a negotiation. You've been flapping your c0cksucker for a week (this time) for me to give you a date and time to crush your skull. I gave you a date and time, so now you're pu$$ying out, just as I expected. Shut your whore mouth, little girl.

This means a lot coming from the biggest ch!ckensh!t on this board. I gave you more than 90 minutes to drive from Boone County to South Charleston, you total pu$$y. This isn't a negotiation. You've been flapping your c0cksucker for a week (this time) for me to give you a date and time to crush your skull. I gave you a date and time, so now you're pu$$ying out, just as I expected. Shut your whore mouth, little girl.
Is he Boone County? LOL I have a few good ole boys in Boone Co. that could set him straight.

• Haha
Reactions: KingCoal
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT