ADVERTISEMENT

"It's embarrassing": Republicans worry they have "zero accomplishments" to run on in elections

Going on 4 years of failed Biden family fishing expeditions by Repubs. They got 'em now.
Sorry dude...but Hunter cannot be impeached...You two twits are quite a pair.

Going on 4 years of failed Biden family fishing expeditions by Repubs. They got 'em now.
Holy hell ...
Talk about 4 years of impeachment bullshit...Democrats used a made up dossier that was paid for by the dnc . Adam Schiff was lying on TV about evidence...
I don't expect much ...you didn't even know Biden run in 88 and dropped out because he was a habitual lier.

What embarrassment? I didn’t vote for Biden. You did.
I'd like to know what are the top 3 reasons he'd vote for creepy Joe again? Guess he hasn't see the most recent polling numbers for the corpse-in-chief?

This is just devastating...he's never been above 45% during his entire term, and recently he's slipped to well below 40%!

Inside Biden's dismal polling numbers

Latest Biden approval rating
CNN Poll of Polls

Approve 36%
Disapprove 59%

Date Range: 12/08-01/08

Ok let’s be honest the past 2 presidents what have they done?
Trump. Tax cuts
Biden. Chips act. Infrastructure medicade expansion

Trump. Tax cuts
Trump? Everything was better. The economy? Check. World peace? Check. No foreign wars? Check. Lower cost of living? Check. Strong border? Check. Lower gas prices? Check. Record low mortgage rates? Check.

Anything else you want to know?

Trump. Tax cuts
More "bot" pre-programming. I'll 100% guarantee you know nothing about any of this

The risks of the CHIPS act no one is talking about

excerpt:
I am neither an economist nor a soothsayer, and this should not be read as a prediction that the CHIPS and Science Act will fail. It is, however, a statement that for something so large, its strategy and provisions feel underexamined—and, in particular, that not enough attention has been paid to understanding the experience of China

..more

and what about "infrastructure" (which wasn't even Biden's initiative btw)

excerpt:

1. Fewer than one of every four dollars in this bill is for what most Americans consider “infrastructure” — widening roads, filling potholes and repairing bridges. Congress should be sued for false advertising.
  2. This bill is the Green New Deal in disguise. More money goes for green corporate welfare programs — including wind and solar transmission lines — than for traditional roads, bridges and highways.
  3. It excludes the Keystone XL pipeline. That project is FREE. It doesn’t cost the taxpayers a penny and President Biden killed it with his executive pen, but he approved a pipeline from Siberia, Russia, to Germany. This isn’t putting America first. Republican negotiators should have made Keystone a nonnegotiable demand. Instead they got bamboozled.

*editor's note: Biden's plan provides for little if any oversight into the waste, fraud and abuse of the massive spending program

What about Medicaid?

Millions to lose Medicaid this Spring

excerpt:

The legislation allows state Medicaid agencies to begin kicking adults off of the Medicaid rolls on April 1st, regardless of the status of the Covid-19 public health emergency, which is now set to expire on May 11th. The people most impacted by the bill are those who signed up for Medicaid coverage during the Covid-19 pandemic.

Trump? Everything was better. The economy? Check. World peace? Check. No foreign wars? Check. Lower cost of living? Check. Strong border? Check. Lower gas prices? Check. Record low mortgage rates? Check.

Just FYI

Where did I say Hunter could be impeached? haven't you suffered enough embarrassment for one day?
OK...You did not...I was wrong on that one...But your partner did and he/she gets direction from you.

• Haha
Reactions: moe
Trump. Tax cuts
You forgot to mention his record low approval ratings.

Where did I say Hunter could be impeached? haven't you suffered enough embarrassment for one day?
I have nothing to be embarrassed about. I shot your per capita bullshit to smithereens.
You accused me of posting unsourced data. My data is 100% correct and you were unable to show it was not.

Trump. Tax cuts
Pedo-Joe. Chips act. Infrastructure medicade expansion

Must be why Pedo-Joe's approval ratings are so high.

And let's be honest. You haven't scratched the surface of what Trump did for the betterment of our country.

The CHIPS act? GTFO of here with that. Why are he and Commie-la currently campaigning on the promise of killing more unborn children if he has done so great?

Wake up and smell what you're shoveling.

New York CNN —

Target closed nine stores in major cities across four states, claiming theft and organized retail crime have made the environment unsafe for staff and customers – and unsustainable for business.
The stores include the East Harlem location in New York City, two locations in Seattle, three locations in Portland, and three locations in San Francisco and Oakland

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Walmart is pulling out of Portland, Oregon, as retail crime spikes in the city.

The chain’s two stores will closed March 24, according to The Oregonian.

Yes.

Please tell me how I can help you pry your tongue out of Trump’s anus.

• Haha
Reactions: moe
I have nothing to be embarrassed about. I shot your per capita bullshit to smithereens.
You accused me of posting unsourced data. My data is 100% correct and you were unable to show it was not.
lol Statistics don't care whether you like them or not and your numbers are still unsourced.

Yes.

Please tell me how I can help you pry your tongue out of Trump’s anus.
Aren't you bots on here the ones claiming he's "God"?

After tonight, they're all going to have to deal with me messin' up their happiness.
iu

Reactions: 30CAT
lol Statistics don't care whether you like them or not and your numbers are still unsourced.
My numbers were "sourced"...I will NOT do your job for you...NOW get off you couch and go find the "source". Hint...try Google.

Reactions: 30CAT
LOL....well make up your mind...you're the one that keeps blabbering about "unsourced".
You words...not mine: "your numbers are still unsourced."
Not just unsourced but meaningless without considering total populations which is what per capita does. Fail.

My numbers were "sourced"...I will NOT do your job for you...NOW get off you couch and go find the "source". Hint...try Google.
I always link my sources when I'm dissecting Leftists and I often try to excerpt the main points of the articles I cite just because I know they won't read 'em. They never have a factual rebuttal. NEVER.

Soaring Retard, why can you not refute the facts I presented?
I think Leftists are incapable of defending their positions. They never answer questions when challenged, never counter facts presented to them, never defend what they post and always lie about whatever they claim.

Not just unsourced but meaningless without considering total populations which is what per capita does. Fail.
So again I ask, if you compare total populations under what scenario do more densely populated areas compare equally to less populated areas? That is about as basic as it gets comparing statistics. If a town of 30,000 residents has 60 shootings their per capita rate of indicents of violence may appear high, but per capita compared to a town of 300,000 residents that has 10 times as many shootings, the smaller town is still a Hell of a lot safer based on the total population.

Considering Biden's very low over all favorability rate, the major national security problem with the border, the bleeding of money to kill Russians, unfavourability of Biden from within his own party, an economy not representative of recent improvements in the stock market, etc. etc. ................ what would republican's need to say they have achieved to overcome the failures of Biden?

Considering Biden's very low over all favorability rate, the major national security problem with the border, the bleeding of money to kill Russians, unfavourability of Biden from within his own party, an economy not representative of recent improvements in the stock market, etc. etc. ................ what would republican's need to say they have achieved to overcome the failures of Biden?
Easy
1) Secure the border and enforce our immigration Laws

2) open up domestic drilling to produce our own energy and keep us energy independent

3) pass a balanced budget amendment along with permanent individual and corporate tax cuts to spur economic growth and eliminate government deficit spending borrowing and printing money.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT