ADVERTISEMENT

IT's BRAWL WEEK

I don't even think about them anymore.

Now I don't care nothing for them, but it's more of a feeling like towards Maryland or VPI. In other words in the past. North Korea.

I don't even think about them anymore.

Now I don't care nothing for them, but it's more of a feeling like towards Maryland or VPI. In other words in the past. North Korea.
Oh I don’t know, may have been a more interesting game (than Oklahoma), at this point in the season.

If Pitt is within 20 points of us, it is a red flag for this team. They are potentially the worst P5 team this year. That has nothing to do with hating Pitt, just a fact. They have no business on the same court as us this year, and yes I know the Pete was once upon a time a house of horrors for us, but that’s then this is now.

Look PItt is trying to make themselves relevant again.

West Virginia moved on. They should began to treat PItt as an afterthought
Fair enough, not sure Oklahoma considers WV “relevant”. There are many good rivalry games played each year when one or both teams may not be considered “relevant”. Wouldn’t be surprised if many Oklahoma fans consider WV an “afterthought”.

Nobody and I mean nobody on this board or any WVU fan can’t get some pleasure in a beat down of any kind in any sport of Pitt. Enjoy the chance to smoke them in their house as every program eventually rises from the ashes or in Pitt’s case the pile of manure they presently call the state of their programs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT