ADVERTISEMENT

It's all the Rage in Ad's now this

bornaneer

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 23, 2014
Colorado, America's slimmest state is set to become the first state in the US for 50 years to ban 'fat phobia' by law. And it is not alone in its aims to legislate in this way.
Across America, politicians have been planning laws to add a person's weight to the list of characteristics such as race, age, religion and sexual orientation that are protected from discrimination.

Colorado, America's slimmest state is set to become the first state in the US for 50 years to ban 'fat phobia' by law. And it is not alone in its aims to legislate in this way.
Across America, politicians have been planning laws to add a person's weight to the list of characteristics such as race, age, religion and sexual orientation that are protected from discrimination.
Height? When are they gonna add Height? I'm vertically challenged and hear all kinds of short jokes add to that I'm Appalachian American so the jokes are non stop and hurt my one and only feeling ......it caused me to have short man syndrome.... can I get disability for that ?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT