ADVERTISEMENT

It Looks Like the GlobeTrotters Against the Wash. Generals Out There!...

I still find it difficult to understand, but I'm not Moo educated, how a fan of a team that got beaten by another team, and in some sports, never has beaten that team, still talks $hit to that team. Just boggles my mind. Insanity I guess.
wpid-2014-07-30-07-45-46.png

I might be wrong, but I'm almost certain Marshall has beaten wvu in basketball.

I think you answered your own question, didn't you?

That certainly was ugly.

Looks like everybody needs to spend an extra hour or two a day shooting jumpers.

Re: I think you answered your own question, didn't you?

Somedays you just can't buy a basket! That's just the way it goes. You guys just had a bad day. That's going to happen.

I used to date a girl who was a huge Marshall fan as well as her family and friends. After the 97 game, her friend talked crap to me. Her "crap" was, "ha, we made you put your starters back in.. That's the only reason you won!" Water is also wet.

Re: I think you answered your own question, didn't you?

Originally posted by Humptod:
Somedays you just can't buy a basket! That's just the way it goes. You guys just had a bad day. That's going to happen.
Two games in a row we couldn't buy a basket. But this one was a lot worse than the last one.

I think jumpers are easier to fix than lack of rebounding, defensive effort, etc. so it may not be horrible, but 2 ugly games in a row has me concerned.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT