ADVERTISEMENT

It has been 3 hours since Gov Cuomo put a wet blanket

It is precious you believe everything that lying piece of shit says.

Nothing else needs to be said to you.
Your own article that you tried to dredge up from 3 weeks ago discounted your argument. You’re a liar. The states had what they needed.

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
Just caught up on the reopening plan released. Not bad and a lot of back pedaling on previous comments but at least he has back pedaled. Plan has a lot of problems and a lot of missing details that need to be answered. But overall, plan has a lot of evidence of his medical advisors dictating the different phases and that is a good thing. The public should receive this more positively than negatively.

Just caught up on the reopening plan released. Not bad and a lot of back pedaling on previous comments but at least he has back pedaled. Plan has a lot of problems and a lot of missing details that need to be answered. But overall, plan has a lot of evidence of his medical advisors dictating the different phases and that is a good thing. The public should receive this more positively than negatively.
too little too late

Backpedaled on specifically what grumpy old man?

There was no back pedaling. You are now being caught in another lie.

You mean his plan is exactly what he always said it would be and nothing like chickenshit crying nancys kept trying to scare everyone into believing? Well no shit.

You mean his plan is exactly what he always said it would be and nothing like chickenshit crying nancys kept trying to scare everyone into believing? Well no shit.
Don’t forget Biden’s keeping the country shutdown for 1.5 years

on Trump and Trumpers wanting to reopen the economy "before May 1" and not one comment on here about it (from what I do read). You waiting on your chain email for a talking point before starting your bitching?
As long as Cuomo realizes that NY isn't going to get a bailout from the federal because of their inept gov, we're ok with it.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
What’s that? He didn’t say that did he?
He mumbled and stuttered some dumb shit about his medical advisors talking about 1.5 years. This was when the Dem playbook was trying to stoke as much fear as possible. I’m sure he’ll start talking about how he could get it open in a week next.

He mumbled and stuttered some dumb shit about his medical advisors talking about 1.5 years. This was when the Dem playbook was trying to stoke as much fear as possible. I’m sure he’ll start talking about how he could get it open in a week next.
Fvck me! Democrats really know how to pick em hunh?

I've heard him say he would like to start opening certain sections of the country on May 1st, those that aren't hard hit.

He said it will be up to the Governors to make the final determination for their particular State. New York is a State. He was including Gov Cuomo. Bru is unhinged and filled with Trump rage.

I don’t see how that’s not a for sure thing at this point. Biden ain’t got no juice.

Go on over to the "Joe Biden starring Joe Biden" thread, and view today's posts. There is 100% confirmation of what you've posted here. That poor man suffers from senility.

It's embarrassing how bad he is.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
Go on over to the "Joe Biden starring Joe Biden" thread, and view today's posts. There is 100% confirmation of what you've posted here. That poor man suffers from senility.

It's embarrassing how bad he is.
I don’t need to see that crap. I’m actually surprised you don’t like him more. He’s much more moderate than even big O was, is probably against abortion if pushed hard enough.

I've heard him say he would like to start opening certain sections of the country on May 1st, those that aren't hard hit.

And once again, you prove without a doubt, you have a head full of horsesh!t. When his Dad would run against Ed Koch in the 80's and 90's for Governor in the 80's there were whisper campaign's from the Jr. Cuomo of "Vote for Cuomo, not the Homo."

How old are you if you can't can't talk serious politics from 1990? I'm shooting for 12 just by the breadth and depth of which your political knowledge runs. I'm not referring to which side of the aisle you hail from, I'm talking about your pure ignorance of the people and players involved. It's pathetic,as are you. Wise up.

I’m actually surprised you don’t like him more. He’s much more moderate than even big O was

Nice try:

Trump will run on tax cuts...this goof will run on raising them. You actually think I like him over Trump? Did you wash your pretty pink panties this morning?
giphy.gif

And once again, you prove without a doubt, you have a head full of horsesh!t. When his Dad would run against Ed Koch in the 80's and 90's for Governor in the 80's there were whisper campaign's from the Jr. Cuomo of "Vote for Cuomo, not the Homo."

How old are you if you can't can't talk serious politics from 1990? I'm shooting for 12 just by the breadth and depth of which your political knowledge runs. I'm not referring to which side of the aisle you hail from, I'm talking about your pure ignorance of the people and players involved. It's pathetic,as are you. Wise up.

200.gif

Reactions: Airport and atlkvb
I now see clips of various FoxNews stupidity and what a shocker, all the protests in Michigan and other places and the stupidity parroted here is coming from the shit being spoken over there. I'm all for free media and free speech but this stuff is downright dangerous that is being spewed and Trumpers are lapping it up.

Trump's plans stated last night won't last a week by that FoxNews propaganda president. He will again do another 180 and within a week will contradict what he laid out last night even though the plan had a lack of details and start calling for governors to open up states faster and not follow the medical guidelines. He can't help himself and these actions will again cause deaths. No doubt that those protests will prove to be counter-productive and will create more cases and deaths due to the closeness the protesters exhibited and the virus has been spread and these individuals will take it back to their own communities.

The country needs constant, consistent and complete messaging coupled with patience or we won't ever get on top of this pandemic either medically or economically. But we won't get it as long as this President is in office and FoxNews and other right-wing media outlets continue to put out lies to the public and you fools continue believing it.

Now go ahead and attack me for sharing a viewpoint. You scum have nothing else.

I now see clips of various FoxNews stupidity and what a shocker, all the protests in Michigan and other places and the stupidity parroted here is coming from the shit being spoken over there. I'm all for free media and free speech but this stuff is downright dangerous that is being spewed and Trumpers are lapping it up.

Trump's plans stated last night won't last a week by that FoxNews propaganda president. He will again do another 180 and within a week will contradict what he laid out last night even though the plan had a lack of details and start calling for governors to open up states faster and not follow the medical guidelines. He can't help himself and these actions will again cause deaths. No doubt that those protests will prove to be counter-productive and will create more cases and deaths due to the closeness the protesters exhibited and the virus has been spread and these individuals will take it back to their own communities.

The country needs constant, consistent and complete messaging coupled with patience or we won't ever get on top of this pandemic either medically or economically. But we won't get it as long as this President is in office and FoxNews and other right-wing media outlets continue to put out lies to the public and you fools continue believing it.

All of the models used to shut the country down were wrong. All of them. People are reacting to the reality that the shutdown and our restrictions on freedom were not and are not necessary. Precautions? Yes. Total shutdown of the economy? Not based on what we are seeing. Time to get back to work.

Last edited:
Reactions: Walter Brennaneer

Good work Bruhard.....a LOT of useless meaningless words typed. Take your blood pressure meds

grumpy-old-men.jpg

At least Dr. Oz completely walks back the complete foolishness and extremely dangerous comments he made on Hannity but too late and won't do much good. Millions watched those horrendous comments and just furthered their brainwashed false beliefs. Very few of these people will see his apology and restatement as it won't be shown on FoxNews or in prime time and we all know Trumpers believe all MSM is fake news and they poop on it all at all times.

At least Dr. Oz completely walks back the complete foolishness and extremely dangerous comments he made on Hannity but too late and won't do much good. Millions watched those horrendous comments and just furthered their brainwashed false beliefs. Very few of these people will see his apology and restatement as it won't be shown on FoxNews or in prime time and we all know Trumpers believe all MSM is fake news and they poop on it all at all times.

Nice backpedal. You were wrong and now you are blaming Dr Oz? lol

And instead of FoxNews shit, I hope some of you watched the Disney sing-a-long show last night. Especially those that have children at home. It was good TV in my book.

Tonight, there is a Cirque de Solei live performance one can stream that seems very interesting. I love Cirque. All this stuff can't replace my usual sports watching but under the circumstances, I find it good TV.

Reactions: Boomboom521
And instead of FoxNews shit, I hope some of you watched the Disney sing-a-long show last night. Especially those that have children at home. It was good TV in my book.

Tonight, there is a Cirque de Solei live performance one can stream that seems very interesting. I love Cirque. All this stuff can't replace my usual sports watching but under the circumstances, I find it good TV.
You are compromised health wise. We get it. Stay home and safe. For the other 97%, we want to get on with our lives.

Reactions: atlkvb
You are compromised health wise. We get it. Stay home and safe. For the other 97%, we want to get on with our lives.
Everyone WANTS to get on with their lives. Not the point. It isn't "want" it is "should" and that is based on what is best for the citizens and economy as a whole. But you won't understand the points from someone like me.

Everyone WANTS to get on with their lives. Not the point. It isn't "want" it is "should" and that is based on what is best for the citizens and economy as a whole. But you won't understand the points from someone like me.

How can you make a call like that? How do you know that CV is still worse for us than -50% GDP on the year, worse than Great Depression scenarios? Who do you think you are?

How do you know that CV is still worse for us than -50% GDP on the year, worse than Great Depression scenarios?
Another whacko that makes a post that has zero relevance to any comment made by me. WTF? Just STFU moron if you can't make a post that makes sense. Go back to your conspiracy shit.

Only YOU can understand what YOU are saying...Biden has it together more than you...and that says a lot.

Another whacko that makes a post that has zero relevance to any comment made by me. WTF? Just STFU moron if you can't make a post that makes sense. Go back to your conspiracy shit.

Another moron that can't see the forest fire because of the trees.

If this goes on another month or more, those comfortably "working from home" right now, won't be.

Reactions: atlkvb
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT