ADVERTISEMENT

It as all about the money for Texas and Oklahoma

True
Neither was FOX

But the article has a lot of errors.

More I find out about this I kinda see the reasoning why WVU did what they did
This was the chance to get rich quick and build the facilities but for the most part knew Texas was going somewhere else
Wish in was the ACC and it was WVU instead of OU for the fanbase but ultimately the ACC screwed themselves from this happening.

These people have everything planned out. Nothing is just pure happenstance.

WVU is in the conference with the schools forgotten
That fits this state.

Two different teams.
Teams crying about Texas and OU
Teams not caring and taking advantage of it

Be very careful with UCF…
UCF is happy. Their fanbase is pumped up for this.
While schools like Oklahoma St are crying.

WVU has to pick who they want to be

Makes no sense- media advisors had said the BIG 12 was due to recieve 45-65% more in their next deals. Tv ratings showed their numbers very close to Big Ten numbers over the past several seasons.

Dont think any league ever eas not given some increase in their next deals.

Guessing ESPN wanted to lowball but knew the BIG 12 could go to open market if that happened , so blew it up rather than letting the league go somewhere else much like the Big East.

Wasn’t just ESPN it was FOX as well

But ultimately this move was in the works prior to WVU joining the Big 12 from what I am finding out.

Some of these schools are so attached to playing Texas that they feel like they somehow cannot compete without tjem
Is crazy
Tx Tech didn’t join the SWC until later
TCU played in the Rose Bowl without Texas
Houston played in the Final 4 and Peach Bowl without Texas

It is crazy that these schools attach themselves to this university like that
Oklahoma St stans talking about doomsday

Makes no sense- media advisors had said the BIG 12 was due to recieve 45-65% more in their next deals. Tv ratings showed their numbers very close to Big Ten numbers over the past several seasons.

Guessing ESPN wanted to lowball but knew the BIG 12 could go to open market if that happened , so blew it up rather than letting the league go somewhere else much like the Big East.

Media advisors don't cut checks.

You're so gullible.

The media advisors that advise the NFL, four power conferences, ESPN and many others determined after research that the BIG 12 should get 45-65% increases.

So ESPN was playing a game. The article says other networks weren't interested, but FOX, CBS, NBC, etc. didn't say they weren't. Not to mention the Apples,
Amazons, etc.

Now, Bowlsby will have to be really working the phones to get media rights back in line with where they should be. Will be interesting to see who the conference goes with in the next deals with the defections and expanded line up.

The media advisors that advise the NFL, four power conferences, ESPN and many others determined after research that the BIG 12 should get 45-65% increases.

So ESPN was playing a game. The article says other networks weren't interested, but FOX, CBS, NBC, etc. didn't say they weren't. Not to mention the Apples,
Amazons, etc.

Now, Bowlsby will have to be really working the phones to get media rights back in line with where they should be. Will be interesting to see who the conference goes with in the next deals with the defections and expanded line up.

It doesnt matter what they said...the people cutting checks didn't see additional value, and there wasn't anyone else wanting to step up either, so what does that tell you?

It's a 10 team conference with a small footprint.

"The network’s broadcast of Ohio State’s 45-31 win over Minnesota averaged just under 6.3 million viewers — Fox’s best opening week game ever, and bigger than all but one regular season game on the network last season."

Nobody cares what you think, broke parts fetcher. This thread isn't about WVU, so go cry to the OP, and find somebody else to stalk at 11:32 p.m.
Listen...I know mommy puts your sorry ass to bed at 7 pm....but most adults stay up past that time.

This is a WVU message board suckeye fan....why are you here 24/7?

And why are you so obsessed with what time I post? You are one weirdo mfer

Listen...I know mommy puts your sorry ass to bed at 7 pm....but most adults stay up past that time.

This is a WVU message board suckeye fan....why are you here 24/7?

And why are you so obsessed with what time I post? You are one weirdo mfer
Why are you so obsessed with following me around? GFYS, parts fetcher. You're the worst poster on this board.

Wow....three minutes to respond.

It's almost like you just wait around here for me to post....ALMOST...

This is a WVU message board....you are a suckeye fan so you say...why are you here 24/7?

LMAO

More projection by the auto parts pimp, who follows me from thread to thread, and asks the same dumb questions as he hijacks every thread. I enjoyed your idiotic fan boy posts on Saturday. What a simpleton.

More projection

um..why can't you answer my question...you claim to be a suckeye fan...why are you on a WVU message board 24/7?

Over 5000 posts from a suckeye fan on a WVU board? LMAO..what a dumbass.

You just admitted that you gave up your Labor Day Saturday to be here so I could string you along....LMAO...what a twat.

Wow....three minutes to respond.

It's almost like you just wait around here for me to post....ALMOST...

This is a WVU message board....you are a suckeye fan so you say...why are you here 24/7?

LMAO
Projection in bold, moron.

Projection in bold, moron.
and those 5000 posts are just on your queen coal account....not even counting how many you had as osugrad after Vernon banned that account....LMAO.

Probably over 10,000 posts from a suckeye fan on a WVU message board...Pathetic....what a loser.

Project that twat...LMAO.

^^^ Fatty band dork is so clever that she's developed a "career" as an auto parts pimp...LMAO!

^^^ Fatty band dork is so clever that she's developed a "career" as an auto parts pimp...LMAO!
Over 10,000 posts as a suckeye fan on a WVU Message Board....

If that doesn't reek a loser with no life....WHAT DOES?

AND one account got banned....that makes you a double loser....LMAO.

And now that you are getting your ass owned again you go back to posting your gibberish....LMAO

Over 10,000 posts as a suckeye fan on a WVU Message Board....

If that doesn't reek a loser with no life....WHAT DOES?

AND one account got banned....that makes you a double loser....LMAO.

And now that you are getting your ass owned again you go back to posting your gibberish....LMAO
More lies from the broke auto parts pimp. The only a$$ that you've ever owned is attached to that side of beef that you eat for dinner every night, slob. LOLOLOLOLOL Now, fetch me that spark plug I ordered a week ago, chop chop.

Over 10000 posts from a suckeye fan on a WVU message board....LMAO.

Only a complete loser with no life would ever do that...LMAO.

Well, this was short work today of owning queenie..

Over 10000 posts from a suckeye fan on a WVU message board....LMAO.

Only a complete loser with no life would ever do that...LMAO.

Well, this was short work today of owning queenie..
Fat, broke and stupid is no way to go through life, son.

Fat, broke and stupid is no way to go through life, son.
Im going to do you a huge favor today twat...just admit you are the biggest no-life loser on this message board and I will stop this massive beatdown I am giving you today and you can slink away.

I mean when all you have is some lame parts store insult that you stole from turdboy...you might want to take the rest of the day off.

So go ahead and admit it, and this Hall of Fame beatdown I am giving you will end.

Im going to do you a huge favor today twat...just admit you are the biggest no-life loser on this message board and I will stop this massive beatdown I am giving you today and you can slink away.

I mean when all you have is some lame parts store insult that you stole from turdboy...you might want to take the rest of the day off.

So go ahead and admit it, and this Hall of Fame beatdown I am giving you will end.
If there is a Hall of Fame for fat broke losers, then you're surely in it, Porky. I'm surprised that you have enough time to post in between all of the calories that you must consume on a daily basis. Of course, your dead-end job doesn't keep you busy, so you do have some free time when you're not shoveling burgers, fries and pizza in that pie hole of yours.

LMAO...a grown man, I assume, actually wrote that drivel above.

IQ level = 24

And the worst part is that he thinks is funny, clever, and witty....LMAO

Check out today's rankings, band dork. Yeah, that #4 school played so poorly last week that it's now ranked #3. Your football IQ is lower than your puny hourly wage. LOLOLOLOLOL

Check out today's rankings, band dork. Yeah, that #4 school played so poorly last week that it's now ranked #3. Your football IQ is lower than your puny hourly wage. LOLOLOLOLOL

Hey dumbass...this is a WVU message board...don't care about the suckeye rankings.

Why don't you find a suckeye board to post it on...

And did you really think a team would drop in the first week with a win? God you really don't know anything about football do you?

I see why you post the drivel you do now...stick to posting this garbage.

If there is a Hall of Fame for fat broke losers, then you're surely in it, Porky. I'm surprised that you have enough time to post in between all of the calories that you must consume on a daily basis. Of course, your dead-end job doesn't keep you busy, so you do have some free time when you're not shoveling burgers, fries and pizza in that pie hole of yours.

LMAO...You are without a doubt the dumbest poster here.

Hey dumbass...this is a WVU message board...don't care about the suckeye rankings.

Why don't you find a suckeye board to post it on...

And did you really think a team would drop in the first week with a win? God you really don't know anything about football do you?
Oklahoma won, but dropped in the polls, you imbecile. Good gawd, calling you a moron is an insult to idiots everywhere. Give up, as I've destroyed you once again, mental midget.

Oklahoma won, but dropped in the polls, you imbecile. Good gawd, calling you a moron is an insult to idiots everywhere. Give up, as I've destroyed you once again, mental midget.
Yeah..one did...congrats on that...that was a 28-point favorite....did you really think the suckeyes would?

I will say this again. Your stupidity is endless....

The beatdown today of you was about as simple as they get.

Of course dealing with a suckeye fan on a WVU board with over 10000 posts...did anybody expect anything less? LMAO

Yeah..one did...congrats on that...that was a 28-point favorite....did you really think the suckeyes would?

I will say this again. Your stupidity is endless....

The beatdown today of you was about as simple as they get.

Of course dealing with a suckeye fan on a WVU board with over 10000 posts...did anybody expect anything less? LMAO
Iowa State won and dropped in the polls, too, dumb a$$. You didn't learn a thing about football when you were watching from the stands in the marching band geek section...LMAO!

Iowa State won and dropped in the polls, too, dumb a$$. You didn't learn a thing about football when you were watching from the stands in the marching band geek section...LMAO!
I didn't go down the list dumbass...so a few teams dropped...most don't.

God are you brain dead or something?

Without a doubt, you are the dumbest piece of shit I have ever seen post.

But enough about your stupidity....why are you a suckeye fan on a WVU board with over 10000 posts?

Do you not have a life? Of course you don't LMAO.

I didn't go down the list dumbass...so a few teams dropped...most don't.

God are you brain dead or something?

Without a doubt, you are the dumbest piece of shit I have ever seen post.
Then, you must not be reading your own brain-dead posts, band goof. I just exposed your idiocy twice, not that we didn't already know that your IQ was below the temperature inside of a plugged-in freezer. The joke is on you, as usual, broke fatty...

:joy:

Then, you must not be reading your own brain-dead posts, band goof. I just exposed your idiocy twice, not that we didn't already know that your IQ was below the temperature inside of a plugged-in freezer. The joke is on you, as usual, broke fatty...

:joy:
Yawns....so fatty is your new insult? LMAO....

You are so far beyond low IQ I can't see that low.

You have the pea-brain of a fourth-grader? Fatty? LMAO

No wonder everyone here tells me that they laugh at your nonsense.

I dare you to insult me on the BL...LMAO....YOU CANT!

Last edited:
I'm going to says it's about The money for every college team.

Oklahoma was lucky only to drop 2 spots

Last year happened because of what happened in the beginning of the season
They played with an edge
Actually escaped disaster against Texas and never turned back

To open this season it looks like they believe the hype
But if that coaching staff can use these performances to motivate the team like they did last they will be alright

The team fits together but there is a window there for them to be beaten

Their defense lacks size up front. Speed based defense.
Can be pushed off the ball in two TE sets and if a team can then use those same sets to spread the field it gives their defense nightmare

But OU on offense scores quick at times. Not going to run the ball when you are down 0-21
So those DL who are speed rushers begin to eat.

Their offense complements the defense
A lot of schemes have weaknesses but the weakness is taken away by the strength on the offense

You’re one of those guys that think your opinion is actually a fact. “Media advisers” haha. Well pay you believed the wrong talkin head. The Big12 has not been respected nationally for a long time. Again, as I posted 2 and 3 hrs ago, no one cares about Hicksville, USA. No one cares about the programs down Hillbilly Alley. Dude like 8 teams came from Texas, Oklahoma and Kansas and the other two came from Iowa and f’n West Virginia for goodness sake. Some of you idiots can’t get that through your rock pile heads. The Big12 was done several years ago when the future GOR and expansion was tossed out the window. Texas and Oklahoma were NEVER not leaving. Only idiot Google fanboys like you wouldn’t ACCept it. I posted to you years ago about this and you went crazy because I posted from the highest level. Very close contact does marketing for BigEast. Another very close contact was with FOX. You need to shut down the bogus factually discussion you throw up here. Go back to my posts when the news broke. I told you directly what was on the table before any of your googled buddy boys said anything. Everything went silent for a month so I knew something was up but wasn’t sure so I didn’t post anything. Why? Because I didn’t know anything. You on the other hand post like you know something but you really only regurgitate the talkin points of what you Google.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT