ADVERTISEMENT

Isn't changing the POTUS candidate that your party's voters voted for undemocratic?

Op2

All-Conference
Gold Member
Mar 16, 2014
I don't get it. There is a process for a person to be the party's nominee. Following this process, Joe Biden became the nominee. Now, a tiny percent of Democrats that are in positions of power are going to say "Forget all that, we're going to come up with a nominee we prefer instead." Isn't that totally and completely undemocratic?

• Haha
Reactions: moe
I don't get it. There is a process for a person to be the party's nominee. Following this process, Joe Biden became the nominee. Now, a tiny percent of Democrats that are in positions of power are going to say "Forget all that, we're going to come up with a nominee we prefer instead." Isn't that totally and completely undemocratic?
Yea, exactly.

Would they have given the same consideration had the GOP wanted to make a change post conviction of Trump? Nope.

Dems doing Dem thangs.....

Reactions: Gunny46

The Democrats voters voted for Biden and Harris. So yes that would be total bullshit. Now Imagine them replacing Harris with someone White.

Repubs sound a little 'unhinged' at the prospect of losing first to Joe and then to Kamala 4 years later. That would be pretty embarrassing if you all lose again, this time to the JV team.

Repubs sound a little 'unhinged' at the prospect of losing first to Joe and then to Kamala 4 years later. That would be pretty embarrassing if you all lose again, this time to the JV team.

Please run Harris. I insist.

Yea, exactly.

Would they have given the same consideration had the GOP wanted to make a change post conviction of Trump? Nope.
Not only this, but before that debate which they totally set up for Biden to shine, they were telling their donors he was "at the top of his game" and all the hand wringing over his infirmities was just "cheap fake" banter.

Then he goes out there on the debate stage and totally poops his pants! Now all of a sudden they're acting surprised he can't string two sentences together and they want to just toss him?

If I was a Democrat voter I'd be pissed my party lied to me, and if I was creepy Joe I'd tell the party bosses trying to get rid of me to go pound sand.

Not only this, but before that debate which they totally set up for Biden to shine, they were telling their donors he was "at the top of his game" and all the hand wringing over his infirmities was just "cheap fake" banter.

Then he goes out there on the debate stage and totally poops his pants! Now all of a sudden they're acting surprised he can't string two sentences together and they want to just toss him?

If I was a Democrat voter I'd be pissed my party lied to me, and if I was creepy Joe I'd tell the party bosses trying to get rid of me to go pound sand.
Democrats don't have dignity so they don't mind being lied to.
I mean they say Democrats are the most educated and informed, if this is true that means they knew Biden dropped out in 1988 for being a habitual lier. They still watch CNN and they haven't stopped lying to them .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT