ADVERTISEMENT

Is the Tweeter in Chief going to respond to every SNL show henceforth?

RichardPeterJohnson

All-American
Dec 7, 2010
Santa Cruz, CA
He's 3 for 3. What a baby. Geez, SNL has been ragging on Presidents since Ford. Carter. Reagan. Bush 41. Clinton-remember the Phil Hartman McDonalds while jogging skit, W....all of them have been the butt of jokes. Now, the President of the US feels compelled to tweet about SNL skits lampooning him? Unreal. Especially when the latest skit was lampooning him about responding to anything offensive to him via Twitter. #nodignity.

He does need to put the tweet machine down ..except when he calls out senators & Washington insiders..I'm hoping he does this alot ...lot lot lot

He's 3 for 3. What a baby. Geez, SNL has been ragging on Presidents since Ford. Carter. Reagan. Bush 41. Clinton-remember the Phil Hartman McDonalds while jogging skit, W....all of them have been the butt of jokes. Now, the President of the US feels compelled to tweet about SNL skits lampooning him? Unreal. Especially when the latest skit was lampooning him about responding to anything offensive to him via Twitter. #nodignity.
Alec Baldwin has his weekends booked for the next 4 years. Trump is easy material.

Alec Baldwin has his weekends booked for the next 4 years. Trump is easy material.
Remember that time after Trump won the election that Alec Baldwin in a fit of fury proclaimed he had retired his Trump character because he didn't want to do the show after Trump won? That was nice.

lol, little hands mctweet has very thin skin, he better grow a pair if he wants to govern with the big boys.

1) Alex Baldwin does a great impression of him.
2) SNL took it easy on Obama for 8 years. Compared to how they treated Bush 1, Clinton, Bush 2 and now Trump. They were ginger on Obama. Much harder on Hillary and Biden.

That's how he communicates. He doesn't like press conferences as they'll expose him as our new low information President. I'd postpone press conferences too if I was him.
lol, little hands mctweet has very thin skin, he better grow a pair if he wants to govern with the big boys.
He's scared of the press so it's tweet on for the Donald. I feel sorry for his press sec'y who will have to take the brunt of the questioning from the press.

That's how he communicates. He doesn't like press conferences as they'll expose him as our new low information President. I'd postpone press conferences too if I was him.

He's scared of the press so it's tweet on for the Donald. I feel sorry for his press sec'y who will have to take the brunt of the questioning from the press.
He is not scared of the press. He considers them dishonest so he is going around them and talking directly to the people.

I'm sure Laura Ingraham is terrified of the press....hahahah

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT