ADVERTISEMENT

Is Skyler Howard this year's 'Baker Mayfield-2015'?

Chazz Michael Michaels

All-Conference
Oct 19, 2009
Lots of similarities. Similar skill set and leadership qualities. Although Skyler went JC to schollie here and Mayfield was initially a walkon, both were undervalued and underrated.

Lots of our fans doubted Skyler, but the kid has simply improved each year. He's come out this year and shown he has improved accuracy on the mid-range/over the middle passes, has even gotten more accurate on the deep ball and has cut down on turnovers. He epitomizes what a lot of people love about WVU football- unappreciated, hard-working.

Yeah, when he runs, I keep thinking, 'please don't take a big hit, we are screwed if you get dinged'.

I will give him credit for playing well so far this year and making improvements over last season. He still scares the sh&t out of me every time he runs with the ball, especially the designed runs.

Lots of similarities. Similar skill set and leadership qualities. Although Skyler went JC to schollie here and Mayfield was initially a walkon, both were undervalued and underrated.

Lots of our fans doubted Skyler, but the kid has simply improved each year. He's come out this year and shown he has improved accuracy on the mid-range/over the middle passes, has even gotten more accurate on the deep ball and has cut down on turnovers. He epitomizes what a lot of people love about WVU football- unappreciated, hard-working.

Don't forget to give Dana credit where credit is due. He's done a really fine job of developing an offense within Howard's capabilities.

Yup. The offense is really balanced right now. Really good WRs and rbs and a qb who can make the throws makes Offense work.
Tyler is making good decisions.
Also skyler looks much stronger in his upper and lower body compared to last year.
How about where he just trucked that tech defender on the one qb keeper.

Don't forget to give Dana credit where credit is due. He's done a really fine job of developing an offense within Howard's capabilities.

The Sky was good last year. He is even better this year. This is................until he loses a game. Then the boo birds will start. Dadgummit!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT