ADVERTISEMENT

Is Parler a safe space?

CpEER

All-American
May 29, 2001
Seems likes it is a safe space. How many of you are checking that place out. I know of at least one of you. I thought conservatives hated safe spaces? Too macho for safe spaces. And they will tell you all about it from the frietheir social media echo chamber that is filled with other conservatives seeking refuge from those big ol’ meanie libs.

Emt5PFyXEAY6lPs

Reactions: Airport
Seems likes it is a safe space. How many of you are checking that place out. I know of at least one of you. I thought conservatives hated safe spaces? Too macho for safe spaces. And they will tell you all about it from the frietheir social media echo chamber that is filled with other conservatives seeking refuge from those big ol’ meanie libs.
I see you made it to TV

Man, you’ve been butthurt on an epic scale these last 4 years. Seeing you vanish only to come back after the election is priceless.

Not on social media.

What's your damn problem? Your mother breast feed you until you were 9 or something?

Your mom still breast-feeds everyone in the neighborhood. What do you call that?

And you feed off dick. What do you call that.

If you want to try and get milk from a 92 year old dementia woman then more power to you cause it ain't happening.

Number one download.

Man, you’ve been butthurt on an epic scale these last 4 years. Seeing you vanish only to come back after the election is priceless.

Not on social media.

I’ve been elsewhere. I don’t know how to explain this to you ...but there are other places on the internet you can go for discussion. I just chose not to be here because you guys are all a lost cause.

At one point, I truly thought I would be able to get some of the perspectives on here to change. I’m an optimist and I thought logic and reason would prevail. When I finally realized that your reality is different than actual reality because you guys are so enveloped in your bubble, I decided to not waste my time anymore. I mean look around you...there are people on this board who firmly believe that trump will still be president on 1/21/2021. Joe Biden won 306 electoral votes and the popular vote by nearly 6 million votes. It is bonkers.

There is no discussion to be had here anymore. I’m not here to discuss anything. I’m here to mock. I’m here to piss people off. I’m here to entertain myself. Thanks for responding.

I’ve been elsewhere. I don’t know how to explain this to you ...but there are other places on the internet you can go for discussion. I just chose not to be here because you guys are all a lost cause.

At one point, I truly thought I would be able to get some of the perspectives on here to change. I’m an optimist and I thought logic and reason would prevail. When I finally realized that your reality is different than actual reality because you guys are so enveloped in your bubble, I decided to not waste my time anymore. I mean look around you...there are people on this board who firmly believe that trump will still be president on 1/21/2021. Joe Biden won 306 electoral votes and the popular vote by nearly 6 million votes. It is bonkers.

There is no discussion to be had here anymore. I’m not here to discuss anything. I’m here to mock. I’m here to piss people off. I’m here to entertain myself. Thanks for responding.
In summary, you’re here to soothe your chapped ass. Glad to know the last 4 years made you that mad.

/McDonald’s jingle “I’m loving it”

[roll]

Not on social media.

Hope in my brain is that somehow Trump pulls this off and proves massive fraud.

Will libs accept the election? Oh hell no.

• Haha
Reactions: WVU82
Hope in my brain is that somehow Trump pulls this off and proves massive fraud.

Will libs accept the election? Oh hell no.
I haven’t weighed in on all of the lawsuits and fraud stuff, because I think it’s going nowhere. To your point, I’m holding out hope only out of a desire to see what would happen. They’d burn the country down. I’d be farmer Fran from Waterboy pinching my nipples in ecstasy watching them.

I haven’t weighed in on all of the lawsuits and fraud stuff, because I think it’s going nowhere. To your point, I’m holding out hope only out of a desire to see what would happen. They’d burn the country down. I’d be farmer Fran from Waterboy pinching my nipples in ecstasy watching them.
L
M
A
O

Moar!!!

That is pretty much my feeling. Either way nothing changes for me for 2-3 years.

You know your side cheats. That is why they push so hard to convince people they dont.

I’ll explain this in Simplest Terms
Your basic unathletic fat ass lost by 24 points and you’re contesting the game without any evidence, yet your team attempted to make voting more difficult for eligible Americans. That’s the irony.

The unethical Trump led GOP attempted to make process more difficult before Election Day and shut down vote tabulation when results became inevitable on Nov 5th to secure a Win.

We’re not the problem . It’s you .

Last edited:
I’ll explain this in Simplest Terms
- Your basic. unathletic fat ass lost by 24 points and you’re contesting the game without any evidence, yet your team attempted to make voting more difficult for eligible Americans. That’s the irony.

The unethical Trump led GOP attempted to make process more difficult before Election Day and shut down vote tabulation when results became inevitable on Nov 5th to secure a Win.

We’re not the problem . It’s you .
Couldn’t have said better.

BS. Internet message boards were the original social media of it's time. You don't know jack shit.

You must be a social media junkie. Your reaction proves it. Go tell everyone about how your day is going, and hope for that "like"!

Not on social media.

He came back bragging how boring the place was, then promptly placed everyone "back on ignore" and stayed around long enough to brag about it! :joy:

224.jpg
translation: I left since I couldn't get everyone to agree I'm the smartest head on the web

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT